This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got my copy of this pre-ordered at Gamestop

#1IlovepeasoupPosted 9/9/2012 9:28:26 PM
The last Pokemon game I preorded was Pokemon Heart Gold, and it took me 8 minutes to get to the counter to claim my game.

I was going to get Black 2, but the dragon on White 2 looks a whole lot better than the one on Black 2.
---
...and it just so happens that I hate pea soup.
#2cloud_8f8fPosted 9/9/2012 10:39:50 PM
I don't pre-order.

I like the legendary on White 2's box also. But, I'm getting Black 2 to follow the story.
---
Official Cloud Strife of the Dissidia Duodecim Board
Official Tepig of the B2W2 boards
#3mnkysprnPosted 9/10/2012 12:43:19 PM
Right now it depends on what extras a store offers. A free guide gets my attention.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards
#4ThunderBlade5Posted 9/11/2012 4:35:05 PM
From some of the research I've done it looks like there's nobody doing a preorder bonus. I spoke with people at TRU, target and GameStop.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#5Ilovepeasoup(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 8:29:55 PM
ThunderBlade5 posted...
From some of the research I've done it looks like there's nobody doing a preorder bonus. I spoke with people at TRU, target and GameStop.

I don't need a pre-order bonus to validate me pre-ordering it. I get a nice warm, cozy feeling knowing that there's a copy of that game, waiting for me and no one else.
---
#6BestWitSoySauzePosted 9/12/2012 12:43:31 AM
Isn't there a Keldeo promo though that can be traded to v.2?
#7Ilovepeasoup(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 3:16:26 PM
BestWitSoySauze posted...
Isn't there a Keldeo promo though that can be traded to v.2?

Yeah. You don't have to pre-order to get Keledo, though.
---
#8BlissedIgnorancPosted 9/13/2012 12:22:58 AM(edited)
The GameStop site is listing the Keldeo event as a "free bonus" for B/W2. I actually pre-ordered both B/W2 from Amazon because it was cheaper. Saved like $10 on next day shipping. Gamestop wants $25 or so, while Amazon wanted $11shipping for BOTH games, next day shipping.
---
Sic Semper Tyrannis
#9pixarperfectPosted 9/14/2012 7:47:19 AM
BlissedIgnoranc posted...
The GameStop site is listing the Keldeo event as a "free bonus" for B/W2. I actually pre-ordered both B/W2 from Amazon because it was cheaper. Saved like $10 on next day shipping. Gamestop wants $25 or so, while Amazon wanted $11shipping for BOTH games, next day shipping.

The problem with preordering these games on Amazon is that you won't get them until the Monday after being they release on Sunday. Even the most expensive shipping method doesn't ship on Sunday, think before preordering on Amazon, can you wait the extra day????
#10AmbrupPosted 9/15/2012 10:12:51 AM
Do we need to preorder? I only preorder if the local Game Stop won't have enough copies. I did a last minute preorder of TLS and was glad I did because they only got enough to fill their orders.