This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Reshiram, the White Yang Pokemon, is single handely the best coverage Pokemon!!!

#11Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 8:12:12 PM
ZER0197 posted...
nanosheep posted...
Ultimate_Nova_X posted...
Name one Pokemon that can resist Dragon+Fire+Turboblaze.

Garchop with a Focus Sash.
Anything with Sturdy.
Protect/Detect.

OH SNAP

TB negates Sturdy, and Protect/Detect will eventually fail.

Even the first statement isn't right, as it gets walled by Eaamudo.

Emerald_Melios posted...
Wouldn't White Kyurem be even better since it has godly special attack?

Problem is no flame stab.
---
http://y2u.be/OZP6bcKgZ1w
New Onimusha game!...sort of...
#12gbafreak4130Posted 10/2/2012 3:45:38 PM
ice stab. With Ice Burn having 140 base power. But even then I don't think Reshiram or White Kyurem is the best coverage Pokemon. White Kyurem may have godly Sp. Atk (beaten only by Attack Deoyx), but I don't think it can handle absolutely everything thrown against it (with only base 95 SPD, is get out speed by quite a few things).

I don't even play competitively and I know that the only way to get PERFECT coverage is to have a team whose combined strength can handle everything. And even then that's nearly impossible to do..
#13SerialKillerXPosted 10/3/2012 1:38:33 PM
I got a level 4 Rattata that says your level whatever Reshiram is weak.
---
I'm not drunk..... I'm just exhausted from drinking so much.
#14The_DOAMPosted 10/3/2012 2:51:59 PM
Best coverage Pokemon you say I disagree their is only one Pokemon that excels in every role. I posted this in the black board and me thinks I'll send it over here as well.

VENASAUR!!

All other Pokemon fail by sheer comparison to this almighty beast of a Pokemon.
He is literally the Alpha Pokemon it was his glorious face on Pokemon Green the first Pokemon game that jump started the industry. Could they port green to America? No they couldn't for to much power was contained within. They had to send a turtle and a wanna-be dragon. He wasn't on just one but two game cartridges. Every gen outside of his gen had to rely on slapping legendary Pokemon on their cover's. Why because no none legendary can live up to Venasaur's awesomeness and even then most Legendary Pokes fall short.

The don't give trophies for 4th place do they and Venasuar has netted the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies all to himself. Just check the Pokedex Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venasaur are right their with a big ol' Numba 1-3 through the evolutionary line.

It is undeniable he is the king of all Pokemon the heavy weight champ of the world the unstoppable Venasaurus-Rex. People say if you want to play easy mode in Pokemon choose Bulbasaur why because he evolves into Venasaur. I'm out
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#15dwdwdw6Posted 10/4/2012 10:36:29 PM
The_DOAM posted...
Best coverage Pokemon you say I disagree their is only one Pokemon that excels in every role. I posted this in the black board and me thinks I'll send it over here as well.

VENASAUR!!

He is literally the Alpha Pokemon it was his glorious face on Pokemon Green the first Pokemon game that jump started the industry. Could they port green to America? No they couldn't for to much power was contained within. They had to send a turtle and a wanna-be dragon. He wasn't on just one but two game cartridges. Every gen outside of his gen had to rely on slapping legendary Pokemon on their cover's. Why because no none legendary can live up to Venasaur's awesomeness and even then most Legendary Pokes fall short.

The don't give trophies for 4th place do they and Venasuar has netted the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies all to himself. Just check the Pokedex Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venasaur are right their with a big ol' Numba 1-3 through the evolutionary line.

It is undeniable he is the king of all Pokemon the heavy weight champ of the world the unstoppable Venasaurus-Rex. People say if you want to play easy mode in Pokemon choose Bulbasaur why because he evolves into Venasaur. I'm out

I died laughing. You made my day :D
#16oni_ryu_masterPosted 10/5/2012 4:11:57 AM
The_DOAM posted...

VENASAUR!!

what about charizard, he was also on the cover of two games
#17The_DOAMPosted 10/6/2012 5:02:06 PM
oni_ryu_master posted...
The_DOAM posted...

VENASAUR!!

what about charizard, he was also on the cover of two games

That wanna-be dragon, that paper salamander!? What is a Charizard anyway nothin but a wolf in sheep's clothing he may look like a dragon, he may act like a dragon but all that huffin an puffin can't change the fact that he is Fire-Flying Type. Beedril, Venamoth, and Scizor all have wings and they are not flying types now are they?

Ever heard of little dragon type named Flygon. He doesn't even look like a dragon and even has the the word Fly in his name and he's a Dragon-Ground type. Charizard looks and acts more like a dragon type than dragon type Pokemon. But he's not hes just lying to himself shameful really.

As for Blastoise he was just a substitute and before anyone says the Pikachu and his little Pokemon yellow. Pikachu and all his little pika knock offs I'm thinking about Picharisu, Plusle, Minun, and Emolga all have on thing in common. They all at the bottom of the food chain. There only purpose is to be Manectric, Raikou, Luxray and Galvantula chow why else would they make so many so many predatory electric-types. It's the circle of life that's why.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...