This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

US Action replay codes?

#1Bushido20Posted 10/7/2012 4:45:27 PM
First off I want to clearify that I DO NOT play online. That being said, I am inquiring as to where I can find Action replay codes for the U.S. versions. I tried google, you tube, and code junkies, but to no avail. And I know there are going to be people that do want to hack this game so can anybody help me out? And please refrain from the usual "do it the normal way noob" or "why dont you just play the game >_<" comments. I work 50 hours a week and do not have time to grind and jump thru hoops to get a pokemon at the desired nature thank you.
---
heads we call it rhode island, tails cackapoopoopeepeeshire
#2sempai1985Posted 10/7/2012 6:05:10 PM
I work 80 hour weeks. I want codes also. If anyone has codes please post them here so us less fortunate than those that don't work and can play endless hours can have fun.
---
Mr. Popo approves this message. That is all that matters.
#3Bushido20(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:59:03 PM
http://pastebin.com/1xd4da8G

try this website
---
#4Animelover_galPosted 10/7/2012 10:28:49 PM
keep an eye out for the next few weeks on code junkies and supercheats for US codes.
---
3DS FC: (Animefreak) 3136 6896 2022 Heart Gold(Koton)=2579 5336 7795 Platinum(Dawn)=4812 3082 5015
#5KBlack2595Posted 10/8/2012 12:57:48 AM
usaly if u give it a few weeks for months max codejunkies will have them also there is a section on the site where u can request codes for a certan game or in this case a new game that may speed up the prosses
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 2621-2605-3025
#6AlbinoCrocodilePosted 10/8/2012 4:40:01 AM
Gee, maybe you shouldn't get a game that requires time and effort if you have such a hard working job. I work long periods of time but still manage to avoid degrading to cheats, what's the point of a game if you're just going to do that.

Regardless, it is your game and it is your choice, but that just sounds so weak. Oncoming thrashing from AR enthusiasts and knights alike, but oh well.
---
Miss Albino at your service. Be careful you don't go blind staring at my radiant scales and shining teeth.
#7Emeraldsonic101Posted 10/8/2012 9:03:04 AM
Is there one for black 2 as well?
---
Not changing this sig until 3D Classics Q*Bert is released! Spread the word! Started 7-1-11
The 32X was underrated! People who agree: 7
#8Bushido20(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 3:21:24 PM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...
Gee, maybe you shouldn't get a game that requires time and effort if you have such a hard working job. I work long periods of time but still manage to avoid degrading to cheats, what's the point of a game if you're just going to do that.

Regardless, it is your game and it is your choice, but that just sounds so weak. Oncoming thrashing from AR enthusiasts and knights alike, but oh well.

Or maybe when I spend 35$ on a game I should'nt be limited to getting only about half the content of that game. The Evs and Ivs and all the rest of that comptetitve breeding stuff is a huge time consuming proccess. But I can respect that. BUT having all the old favorites unavailable to me is unacceptable. If I want a frickin charmander or a bulbasaur I should be able to capture one in the wild. Needing to trade to evolve my magmar is a pain in the rectum when i'm the only one in the area that plays this game. There are some people that are 100% limited to only in game pokemon there for trading and all the rest of this stuff is unobtainable. This game is fun but it is made for those who have wireless connections and friends that play it too. Its extremely limited for those who play offline like me. Besides, If I want a victini I have to wait for nintendo to be kind enough to pass one out? what if it's the completely wrong nature I want or if the Ivs are crap? Oh well too bad right? WRONG. I paid for this game and I should be entitled to have its full contents available to me. Not the other way around. For this reason I use the AR. So AR thrashers can kiss my buttocks. And stay out of my topic.
---
#9EternalWeaponXPosted 10/8/2012 6:19:19 PM
Dude, you dont have to explain yourself. Your not hurting anyone or doing anything detrimental so nobody has the right to give you crap about it..
---
I'd post a better sig but my imagination is shot.
#10RakansenPosted 10/8/2012 7:29:27 PM
Any codes for the Kami trio you can (or could) only get via Dream Radar?
---
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4eLyRXnOp4&feature=g-u-u