Two important questions about Game Sync! (Arceus, Memory Link)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version 2
  3. Two important questions about Game Sync! (Arceus, Memory Link)

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
4 years ago#1
I have Game Sync'd and playe Dream World with my White 2 game. My Global Link profile includes my old Black and White games that I used to play Dream World with. I have two questions:

1. Upon switching to W2 and playing PDW, I noticed everything went back to the beginning (even my friend list and icon and stuff). but when I switched back to my White game, my icon changed back and my friend list came back. I haven't played PDW with White again since I used an old DSi (which I still have, just packed away) and don't want to reset my data and use my 3DS because I did the Arceus event back when it was active and put Arceus on my Friend Board. Arceus will STILL be on my friend board, right? I have never actually played PDW since and gotten him off of there.

2. Even though I linked my W2 game and used Game Sync, I have not activated Memory Link. How do I do it? Is there something I have to do in W1 or maybe something I have to select in W2 to get it working? I never got a medal for memory link, and realized that my prop case was empty when I got it.
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.

User Info: mnkysprn

mnkysprn
4 years ago#2
Read the manual that came with your game.

It tells you how to memory link using the PGL.

Seriously does anyone ever read the game manual before playing anymore?
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
4 years ago#3
You ignored the question that I took most of the post talking about.

Seriously does anyone ever read the topic before replying anymore?

And no, most people don't read the manual before playing. I thought that was common knowledge. Did you really have to ask?

I did read the section about game sync, but not thoroughly enough, and forgot a step. I've gotten that fixed now and my games have been sync'd, but I still would like to know about Arceus.
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version 2
  3. Two important questions about Game Sync! (Arceus, Memory Link)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived