This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

N's Pokemon

#1Hotarubi1c3Posted 10/11/2012 4:39:14 AM
I read somewhere that you get access to N's Pokemon other than Zorua through using memory link? So I did a wireless link with my copy of White. Is what I read true, or would I have been able to find them anyways? Whether it's right or not, so long as I can find them, how rare are they to come across?
---
"Scott, if your life had a face, I would punch it."
Pokemon White FC: 4899 6798 3024
#2Ansem_the_evilPosted 10/11/2012 4:43:25 AM
Dont know how rare but they appear in certain areas and have a green sparkle when they appear serebii have more info
---
My 3DS FC: 1332-7692-1950
#3KingofGames20XXPosted 10/11/2012 4:43:27 AM
You should be able to catch them since you did the memory link. The are all scattered in many different places. I'm not sure how rare they are. I caught his Darmanitan and Sandile in the Desert Resort.
#4JustPlainEvilPosted 10/11/2012 12:34:52 PM
if you have a free spot in your party, you can receive his zorua. I just forgot where. I think it's after you encounter the ex plasma member and they invite you to their home.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965, Sapphire HD6850, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W7.
#5Azure_FlamePosted 10/11/2012 1:18:36 PM
I recently started hunting these down after finding out about them only a little while ago (I didn't know that the Zorua wasn't unique), and I got the Purrloin after only a few encounters... but the other ones continue to elude me. I'm going after them in order and am currently in the Pinwheel Forest attempting to find the Pidove, Timburr, and Tympole, and so far none of them have showed up. Am I doing something wrong?
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#6mnkysprnPosted 10/11/2012 1:25:01 PM
Azure_Flame posted...
I recently started hunting these down after finding out about them only a little while ago (I didn't know that the Zorua wasn't unique), and I got the Purrloin after only a few encounters... but the other ones continue to elude me. I'm going after them in order and am currently in the Pinwheel Forest attempting to find the Pidove, Timburr, and Tympole, and so far none of them have showed up. Am I doing something wrong?

Choose a pokemon that is below the level of the purloin and above the level of the strongets level poke you encountered in the area. Then walk around while using max repels and that poke @ the lead of your party.

should be able to find them quickly.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards
#7Azure_FlamePosted 10/11/2012 1:27:16 PM
mnkysprn posted...
Azure_Flame posted...

Choose a pokemon that is below the level of the purloin and above the level of the strongets level poke you encountered in the area. Then walk around while using max repels and that poke @ the lead of your party.

should be able to find them quickly.

Except all N's pokemon are far BELOW the level of the other wild Pokemon. All the others are >50 while the three in the area are all level 13.
---
"[Gravity Rush] is like losing your virginity; sometimes you won't know what you're doing, it's over way too quick and it's totally amazing!" -CBrate
#8Azure_FlamePosted 10/11/2012 2:44:55 PM(edited)
Anyone? I've been going at it almost nonstop and I still haven't even encountered a single one.

Specifically, does anyone have approximate encounter rates for them?
---
#9j_coatPosted 10/11/2012 4:29:57 PM
Do N's Pokemon reappear if I run away or make them faint?
#10CelestialArceusPosted 10/13/2012 3:50:28 PM
All N's Pokemon are going to be the same level as when he had them in the previous games. So in some cases, they'll be stronger than the enemies in the environment. As for where they all are, look around the areas you fought him in the previous games.