This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Underleveled team?...

#1SimpleDilemmaPosted 10/13/2012 2:11:35 PM
Current team, I'm at the elite four.

Cobalion lv. 56
Drapion lv. 55
Thundurus (Therian form) lv. 54
Amoonguss lv. 56
Floatzel lv. 53
Mamoswine lv. 50

And if somebody can help me by training, that would be helpful .-.
---
.-.
#2SimpleDilemma(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 2:14:16 PM
I meant trading* e3e
---
.-.
#3NessEggmanPosted 10/13/2012 2:44:58 PM
That is not underleveled, especially since you're using legendaries. Seems overpowered to me.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.
#4SimpleDilemma(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 3:58:15 PM
I can't get past anyone in the elite four, except marshall. I'm not very well rounded with Psychic, Dark or Ghost.
---
.-.
#5CharquilPosted 10/13/2012 4:41:20 PM
Go to the nearest grassy area on Victory Road, run around near the grass until a patch shakes, and walk in it. If a Pokemon called Audino appears, defeat it. The give a TON of experience points. Also make the Pokemon you are training hold the Lucky Egg that Professor Juniper gave you in Celestial Tower. Once you defeat it, repeat the process, then when that Pokemon is trained, give the egg to another Pokemon. Rinse and Repeat.

Buy some revives and Full Restores when you go to challenge the Elite Four. There is a building next to the entrance to fight them where you can buy items and heal Pokemon.

Hope this helps! :D
#6SimpleDilemma(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 4:59:36 PM
Most of my good moves are fighting type moves, which are unaffective against ghost types, I need more heart scales.
---
.-.
#7thanatos313Posted 10/13/2012 5:07:52 PM
SimpleDilemma posted...
Most of my good moves are fighting type moves, which are unaffective against ghost types, I need more heart scales.

idk if you had the first white or black, but if you did maybe transfer over that volcanic moth pokemon thingy. i beat the E4 redux(they're in the 70's) using just him at lvl 73.

think its name is volcarona or something like that
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrPandaKitten
#8SimpleDilemma(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 5:20:37 PM
Okay, I have black, but I literally BROKE the game card, I only have the circuits and stuff on the inside, but no plastic covering, I dunno how to fix that. I had an epic team too e3e"
---
.-.