will this ever come to psn?

#1Kage-MaruPosted 9/8/2012 2:35:24 AM
i dont have a hard drive on my slim so i cant even download the demo. game looks really good, so i was just wonderin if its ever gonna come to psn. shank did, and i think this was made by the same people
---
It's time to kick bubblegum and chew ass, and i'm all out of ass.
Im a badass, your a goodass! Little goodie two-shoes! Little goodie two-shoes!
#2CarpetfluffPosted 9/8/2012 5:15:09 AM
It's a co-published with Microsoft Studios so probably not. If you had a USB drive with 1.5gb you could download it to that?
#3CapnStankyPosted 9/8/2012 9:16:30 AM
You dont have a thumb drive/USBdrive? Just download and play it off one of those.
---
Mass Effect 3, Witcher 2 360, Darksiders 2, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Lumines Electronic Symphony, Fez, Trials Evolution, 3DS XL, Diablo 3, Spelunky, Sleeping Dogs
#4CyberEvilPosted 9/8/2012 11:10:17 AM
Yeah Microsoft has this one on lock. Either do the thumb drive thing as others have suggested or just shell out for a hard drive. They're kind of expensive but you're missing out on a lot of what Live has to offer without one anyway.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#5whyterose86Posted 9/8/2012 1:32:18 PM
I hope it does(I have it for xbla tho), because Klei is getting screwed sales wise on xbla....less than 10k downloaded. I know is only been 24 hrs but games like dust and spelunky had twice that and spelunky still sits at less than 40k. Klei deserves big bucks for this one....great fun
#6MattVansPosted 9/8/2012 3:26:39 PM
3 and you have yourself an 8gb memory stick here...

http://www.electronicshop2.com/sandisk-sdcz50-cruzer-blade-8gb-usb-25922.html
#7BarakahPosted 9/8/2012 3:44:46 PM
I didn't even know that you could remove the hard drive from a slim lol. Without a claw hammer I mean.
#8oORyuumaruOoPosted 9/8/2012 5:49:40 PM
Barakah posted...
I didn't even know that you could remove the hard drive from a slim lol. Without a claw hammer I mean.

You just lift the latch that holds it in place...

You're talking about the 360, right?

...Anyway, I want to support a PC release so I guess I'll dust off my 360 and get a points card.
---
PSN: MrSeizo
"Who's the toilette man now?"
#9GrovelPosted 9/9/2012 5:14:35 AM
oORyuumaruOo posted...
Barakah posted...

You just lift the latch that holds it in place...

You're talking about the 360, right?

...Anyway, I want to support a PC release so I guess I'll dust off my 360 and get a points card.

Bosses use a hammer to remove it.
---
I won't change this sig until EggRow marries me.(Started 12/31/07)
http://tinylink.in/XVA
#10Kage-Maru(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 2:22:16 AM
i only have 2 memory sticks, and there both used on my psp. im just gonna delete the resident evil 6 demo for this demo then. and i would buy that memory stick but im in america.
---
It's time to kick bubblegum and chew ass, and i'm all out of ass.
Im a badass, your a goodass! Little goodie two-shoes! Little goodie two-shoes!