Damn fine fun

#1TinyTitanPosted 9/8/2012 12:11:29 PM
Best stealth/Action XBLA game yet.
#2AWarAmp84Posted 9/8/2012 2:15:20 PM
It's in my top 5 arcade games.
---
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing Trials Evolution, Minecraft and L4D and L4D 2.
#3BarakahPosted 9/8/2012 2:29:56 PM
Yeah I agree, it definitely gets a 10/10 from me. Decent length, huge levels, great visuals and some seriously fun stealth gameplay.

Speaking of gameplay I particularly like the whole field of view thing where you can only really see what the main character can see, it makes the stealth a lot more tense. You don't know what's waiting for you on the other side of a door until you're pressed right up against it. There's been a couple of times I've gone up to a door and pressed against it to sense what's on the other side only to see a guard reaching for the handle lol.

I like the stealth kills too. You can do them from virtually anywhere, and some of them are pretty full on lol. I was kinda surprised by how violent this game is to be honest. I don't mind at all, but with the cartoony art style it kinda caught me off guard a bit. To the point where I actually cringed a little the first time I cut a guards throat lol. I think it's just the way they clench their teeth when you start to drag the blade, it's pretty horrible :p
#4TinyTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 9:25:48 AM
I'm loving the game and all the new styles of play. It's funny but I love all the new 2d games just as much as when I was a kid. This is great we are getting new game play with classic nostalgia.

1. Mark of the Ninja
2. Deadlight
3. Dust an Elysian Tale

Love them all
#5AshburnPosted 9/9/2012 9:58:42 AM
I'm loving it as well, been slaughtering everything on my first run, but can't wait to try sneaking, or terrorizing.

How is DeadLight? I picked up Dust, and love it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: NovaMage1981
FCs: Excitebots 2793 7866 9704 Name: Nova
#6TinyTitan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 1:44:09 PM
well Deadlight is very cool. Some say it has control issues, or that it's too short. I personally love it very much. I have no issues with controls, graphics rock and it's a great story.