Unlocking different styles

#1aflawedpeacePosted 9/8/2012 6:16:42 PM
I've beaten the game and have only unlocked two styles. How do I unlock the rest? I hope you don't have to beat New Game + to do it. The blurry screen is killing me.
#2BeamobabyPosted 9/8/2012 8:06:12 PM
I'm not certain but I thought I saw one unlock when I accomplished one of the secondary objectives.

It did happened to coincide with an achievement unlock so it could be one of those as well.

try completing all the secondary objectives and see if that helps.
#3mike468Posted 9/8/2012 9:02:40 PM
In the shop on the last page under style it's says you unlock them by completing 3 different secondary objectives that relates that style.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#4CarpetfluffPosted 9/9/2012 3:57:47 AM
Yup, it's all down to secondary objectives. I've not quite finished the game yet and I've got all but the last style unlocked.
#5aflawedpeace(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 7:12:55 AM
Thanks for getting back to me guys.
#6Nizo_90Posted 9/9/2012 8:23:13 AM
Can anyone tell me how long this will take about in first run?
#7mike468Posted 9/9/2012 9:09:53 AM(edited)
Nizo_90 posted...
Can anyone tell me how long this will take about in first run?

You can replay levels at will once you beat them too get the secondary objects needed for the different styles. Certain style secondary objects aren't on every level, but I managed to unlock all but the second style (which isn't related to secondary objectives) Might, Stealth and Nightmare by the 5-6 level (the Castle/Catacombs). I'm not sure how many levels there are though because I haven't beaten it on my first run yet.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#8dethK10Posted 9/9/2012 11:46:00 AM
I've unlocked the Stealth, Hunter and Terror styles but can't imagine ever using them. Each handicaps you in a different way, so I guess they're mainly for providing alternative challenges, but they definitely don't make the game easier. One of them takes away your sword. How is that helpful? I use my sword ALL THE TIME.
#9Brendy_BoyPosted 9/9/2012 11:51:05 AM
dethK10 posted...
I've unlocked the Stealth, Hunter and Terror styles but can't imagine ever using them. Each handicaps you in a different way, so I guess they're mainly for providing alternative challenges, but they definitely don't make the game easier. One of them takes away your sword. How is that helpful? I use my sword ALL THE TIME.

The hunter outfit is the one I've used since I unlocked it. Having two attack items is amazing.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Brendover
PSN: BabyInABrender
#10dethK10Posted 9/9/2012 12:53:57 PM(edited)
Two outfits it *should* have had are, obviously, sexy kitty and sexy maid.

I guess I should define what the outfits would do. Let's see...

Sexy kitty: jumps higher, runs silent, but will automatically attack birds and mice if you get too close.

Sexy maid: automatic failure for breaking lights (you're fired!). I can't think of any good advantages beyond just being sexy.