2nd style unlock

#1mike468Posted 9/9/2012 11:49:31 AM
I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what is the second style you unlock in the menu? The one prior to Might, Hunter, Stealth and Nightmare. I noticed you don't unlock it by completing secondary objects and I haven't beaten the game yet, although I have unlocked all other styles.
---
gamertag: Kabal31082
#2aflawedpeacePosted 9/9/2012 12:08:29 PM
The second style is path of the mark. It is arguably the best style. You'll see why when you get it. Although, it tends to make the game far too easy IMO.
#3BarakahPosted 9/9/2012 3:23:16 PM
aflawedpeace posted...
The second style is path of the mark. It is arguably the best style. You'll see why when you get it. Although, it tends to make the game far too easy IMO.

It depends on the situation really. It makes killing regular/masked guards insanely easy. It helps a little with dogs too. But since it stops you from carrying a distraction item it makes Elite Guards and Stalkers a bit harder to deal with.
#4aflawedpeacePosted 9/9/2012 4:59:03 PM
Barakah posted...
aflawedpeace posted...

It depends on the situation really. It makes killing regular/masked guards insanely easy. It helps a little with dogs too. But since it stops you from carrying a distraction item it makes Elite Guards and Stalkers a bit harder to deal with.

You can teleport for christ's sake! I find myself flying through the game with PofM.