New game plus?

#11True RunePosted 9/10/2012 10:28:17 AM
MMM, New Game + sounds like a nice change....so far the game has been a little to easy. perhaps NG+ will change this.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#12CarpetfluffPosted 9/10/2012 10:30:54 AM
stone posted...
Wow okay thanks for all the info!
It'll be much much harder, not being able to see anything but what my character should normally be able to see.
i'm at the last level of the normal game I'll give new game plus a try for sure after I'm done ;)

You'd think it would be but, in practice, you'll be so at home with the game's mechanics by then it's not that bad. I didn't even notice half the things you don't get onscreen when I was playing it.
#13BarakahPosted 9/11/2012 12:41:24 PM
-Morbid- posted...
Is there a way to replay the missions without the increased difficulty?

Thinking about getting it and the New Game + difficulty increase sounds fun, but I'd also like to be able to play without the difficulty increase, depending on my mood.

Yeah. I don't even know why they called the second difficulty New Game + because it isn't really, it's just harder lol. You get "New Game +" anyway. Because the upgrades are persistent and you can go back and play any level that you've completed with those upgrades at any time. Even without having completed the game once lol.

If you unlock an upgrade, that's it, you've got it for good. You can go back and play the first level on Normal with all your crazy stealth kills, poisoned smoke bombs and your fancy costume if that's what you want to do. In fact, you're encouraged to.
#14Laylow12Posted 9/15/2012 7:17:36 PM
I'm getting this.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin