That's stupid!

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Why have different styles when you cannot choose a style and play it from beginning to end? I really enjoyed Path of the Hunter, but I'm forced to give it up at the level with lasers. At one point your path is blocked by 3 lasers that cannot be disabled. You cannot use smoke with that style, and there are no alternate paths. How could they have let this happen?
3 years ago#2
Is it an area where you can use a dead body to turn off the lasers? I do agree with you. Even though I've unlocked a few other "marks", I still only use the default one as it seems more useful. The silent one would be good if you could use your sword.
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing Trials Evolution, Minecraft and L4D and L4D 2.
3 years ago#3
The lasers cannot be disabled. There are no switches, power boxes, or bodies to disable them. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
3 years ago#4
Is it that section where you first get the smoke bombs? I guess the lasers are there as a tutorial. I agree, they didn't think it through for future replays.
3 years ago#5
that 1 tutorial spot you have to have smoke, but other than that there is always alternate spots
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived