That's stupid!

#1aflawedpeacePosted 9/10/2012 7:14:09 AM
Why have different styles when you cannot choose a style and play it from beginning to end? I really enjoyed Path of the Hunter, but I'm forced to give it up at the level with lasers. At one point your path is blocked by 3 lasers that cannot be disabled. You cannot use smoke with that style, and there are no alternate paths. How could they have let this happen?
#2AWarAmp84Posted 9/10/2012 8:50:52 AM
Is it an area where you can use a dead body to turn off the lasers? I do agree with you. Even though I've unlocked a few other "marks", I still only use the default one as it seems more useful. The silent one would be good if you could use your sword.
---
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing Trials Evolution, Minecraft and L4D and L4D 2.
#3aflawedpeace(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 8:56:42 AM
The lasers cannot be disabled. There are no switches, power boxes, or bodies to disable them. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
#4CyrianFontainePosted 9/10/2012 9:13:02 AM
Is it that section where you first get the smoke bombs? I guess the lasers are there as a tutorial. I agree, they didn't think it through for future replays.
#5PhoenixAssassinPosted 9/10/2012 9:21:39 AM
that 1 tutorial spot you have to have smoke, but other than that there is always alternate spots
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf