Studying and waiting, the best part of stealth?

#1chaos_belmontPosted 9/10/2012 2:30:34 PM
Simply hanging down from above with guards walking below, watching them while they have no idea that i'm there hanging right above their heads. It's more satisfying then the actual kill.

Probably my favorite thing about stealth games, sitting there in "safety" styding your opponent, savoring the atmosphere.
---
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#2True RunePosted 9/10/2012 2:48:50 PM
indeed.

The Calm before the Storm is quite nice.
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#3AWarAmp84Posted 9/10/2012 6:43:02 PM
Have you played Batman: Arkham Asylum or Arkham City? You do a lot of the same thing only on a much larger scale.
---
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing Trials Evolution, Minecraft and L4D and L4D 2.
#4BeamobabyPosted 9/10/2012 11:58:13 PM
I just love hunting humans

...in video games
#5PhoenixAssassinPosted 9/11/2012 12:00:38 AM
thats why I love turok so much, even online I could just stalk my prey (other players)
---
"Apparently the phrase "mile high club" equals sex to some and COD to others lol" -wretchedsmurf
#6chaos_belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 2:55:24 AM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Have you played Batman: Arkham Asylum or Arkham City? You do a lot of the same thing only on a much larger scale.

I have and except for the voice acting it's probably my favorite thing about them.
---
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#7CyrianFontainePosted 9/11/2012 11:30:25 AM
Yeah, that's definitely my favourite part of stealth games. Watching from the shadows, studying from perches, peeking around corners. Really just monitoring your prey. They did a good of translating that stuff into a 2D environment.
#8BarakahPosted 9/11/2012 1:02:48 PM
You'd probably like Tenchu as well. It's pretty much just this game in 3D, only with lower production values lol. Nah it's good though. Pick up Tenchu Z on the 360 if you get a chance, it'll be dirt cheap by now.
#9TheTurbanPosted 9/12/2012 9:11:21 AM
I agree with Barakah, Tenchu Z has horrible graphics and they reuse the stages but the gameplay is surprisingly refined and fun. I thoroughly enjoyed that game and will continue to keep it in my very small library of games.
---
XBL ::: MahaNoob
PSN ::: AManWithATurban
#10aflawedpeacePosted 9/12/2012 10:21:15 AM
chaos_belmont posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

I have and except for the voice acting it's probably my favorite thing about them.

Oh come on Chaos, Kevin Conroy, and Mark Hammil are argueably the best Batman, and Joker voice actors out there.