How do I get past these lasers?

#1NafzgerPosted 9/15/2012 7:01:56 PM
I don't know what level it is exactly, but at the beginning, you can go to the right or left. If you go to the right, there's these two lasers and a big locked door. How do I get in there?
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
Brutish tempers curbed by ten to twenty lashes.
#22ndAtomiskPosted 9/15/2012 7:35:57 PM
No clue what level you speak of but smoke bombs can get you through lasers if there are no corpses.
---
Virtua Fighter 5 FS out on PSN/XBL!!
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R confirmed for PSN/XBL
#3Nafzger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 7:49:54 PM
2ndAtomisk posted...
No clue what level you speak of but smoke bombs can get you through lasers if there are no corpses.

I can throw the grenade, but there's a huge locked door on the other side of them. They go back and forth. It's the level before The Hessian Tower or whatever. The level where you have to leak the gas.
---
#4Nafzger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 9:53:18 PM
UPDATE:

Okay, the level is called "A Change in Course". It's part of the Oshi City section. As I said, at the start of the level, you can go to the right and there's two moving lasers and one of those big locked doors. I can't figure out how to get the door open.
---
#5True RunePosted 9/15/2012 10:22:59 PM
is it the level after you start the fire?

if so, look up when you get to the locked door....
---
It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed humans by the THOUSANDS!!! Look at me!!! I am sublime!! I am the TRUE face of evil!!!
#6Nafzger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 11:07:50 PM
Yeah, it's a plot door -_-. I was confused because I was missing a scroll and thought it was beyond that door. I can't trust platformers to be straight up with their secrets anymore. Too much Braid/Super Meat Boy.
---