Should I get this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Should I get this game?

User Info: wait4nextyear

wait4nextyear
4 years ago#1
I got 1220 points and was going to either get this, or some Borderlands 2 DLC. After reading some of the board posts on here (and listening to the Continue crew discuss it), I am leaning towards this. Anything to help push me over the edge?

User Info: GiantCherry

GiantCherry
4 years ago#2
YESh!

User Info: The_N8dog

The_N8dog
4 years ago#3
Well, you gotta like stealth games.
You can unlock 4 or 5 suits that actually change the way you play. I havent finished yet, so not sure about re-playability.
Too bad you just missed the one day sale a few days ago.
Retrouprising.com - Just about the best video game site ever made!

User Info: wait4nextyear

wait4nextyear
4 years ago#4
The_N8dog posted...
Well, you gotta like stealth games.
You can unlock 4 or 5 suits that actually change the way you play. I havent finished yet, so not sure about re-playability.
Too bad you just missed the one day sale a few days ago.

I do like stealth games. The other day, I downloaded Stealth Bastard and really wanted the option to knife someone if I wanted to. I know this game emphasizes stealth without combat, at least from what I've heard, but the option is there.

User Info: IronTusk

IronTusk
4 years ago#5
Playing with kills is totally viable in this game, but makes things too easy imho.
  1. Boards
  2. Mark of the Ninja
  3. Should I get this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived