Favorite User Celebration???

#1hawkdavidsonPosted 9/11/2012 11:53:01 AM
Or least favorite??? I personally like the arm windup/windmill followed by jumping into the boards or if a team/player has been less than fun to play with (constantly starting fights, hitting/shooting after the play, etc.) I like to use the windmill into the point right at them.
Any good ones you like to use?
---
GAMERTAG: xHawK DavidsoNx
#2_Ness_Posted 9/11/2012 11:58:20 AM
Don't get much time for celebrations in this one, but I usually just jump into the boards.
---
Steelers - Stairway to Seven - (0-1)
PSU (0-2)
#3rbny1983Posted 9/11/2012 12:43:36 PM
hawkdavidson posted...
Or least favorite??? I personally like the arm windup/windmill followed by jumping into the boards or if a team/player has been less than fun to play with (constantly starting fights, hitting/shooting after the play, etc.) I like to use the windmill into the point right at them.
Any good ones you like to use?

Please tell me how to jump into the boards. That is my favorite celebration when I watch hockey. Is there a way to manually do it in the game? I tried out all the custom celebrations and never saw that one.
#4wardpr68Posted 9/11/2012 12:48:40 PM
Just go towards the boards and hit "A"

I do it plenty.
#5NoMeLx22xPosted 9/11/2012 1:04:19 PM
Please tell me how to jump into the boards. That is my favorite celebration when I watch hockey. Is there a way to manually do it in the game? I tried out all the custom celebrations and never saw that one.

Yeah, you just have to be skating at the boards and hit A. It's my favorite too and I think I do it every single time. Sometimes I end up sliding on the ice though.
---
Sigs are for losers.
#6DinglesteedPosted 9/11/2012 1:05:10 PM
NoMeLx22x posted...

Yeah, you just have to be skating at the boards and hit A. It's my favorite too and I think I do it every single time. Sometimes I end up sliding on the ice though.

I do that too and I always get mad cause it looks stupid sliding headfirst into the boards lol.
---
Playing: LoL, Flight Sim X, Civ 5, NHL 12, Magicka, Fallout series, Skyrim
http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#7Dorian1Posted 9/11/2012 1:21:12 PM
I like jumping at the boards and that's the only celebration I do, I can't really say I have a least favourite but I find it comical that you can slide head first into the boards with no ill effect.
---
See What I Can Do
#8rbny1983Posted 9/11/2012 1:44:20 PM
Ohhhh ok got it. I was just hitting 'A' and all that happened was my player taking a dive on the ice. Never thought of skating towards the boards first. Thanks!