Tilted ice during online versus play

#1nfs9Posted 10/19/2012 10:16:35 AM
I feel as if one team seems to be faster then the other. furthermore i have experiences games where either my team or the other has an inordinate amount of shots on goal compared to the other team say 30 on goal to 9 on goal and the team with the less amount of shots is winning by 3 goals. I have not played an NHL since 2010 and the problem was evident in that game as well. Has anyone had any experiences like this online besides me?
#2AlphaLackeyPosted 10/19/2012 5:31:26 PM
nfs9 posted...
I feel as if one team seems to be faster then the other. furthermore i have experiences games where either my team or the other has an inordinate amount of shots on goal compared to the other team say 30 on goal to 9 on goal and the team with the less amount of shots is winning by 3 goals. I have not played an NHL since 2010 and the problem was evident in that game as well. Has anyone had any experiences like this online besides me?

If the team with 30 shots on goal is getting them because they're playing with all five players in the offensive zone, resulting in 8 of the other team's 9 shots being breakaways or 3-on-1s, it's perfectly reasonable to imagine the outshot team winning.
#3tripZ504Posted 10/20/2012 7:50:50 AM
ya gotta stop shooting at the G chest. i notice this a lot in otp. as a G i see way to many people shoot directly at me rather than pick a spot, me and some randoms were laughing about it the other day, i took 20+ shots witout the controller in my hands
#4Nuk emPosted 10/20/2012 4:58:11 PM
although there is some truth to those other posts, like letting the other team get break-aways or just poor shot placement. There is no doubt that this game seems to 'will' the other team to win. At times no matter what you do you'll always get some bs coming your way and you simply can not win. Like you said, this has been in many other nhl games before and this is no exception. Although it is very annoying most nhl plays have just learned to live with it
---
Got really excited....finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said '2-4 years!'