Eashl...

#1CloneTheHeroPosted 11/20/2012 2:28:28 AM
Anybody play this mode? I love it. Just discovered it really, and can't believe I overlooked it for this long, a travesty really, I should be put to death.

I got a few questions though! Do you only get exp if your team wins? Also was wondering how does your player get drafted?

Thanks in advance and excuse my noobiness.
---
----------
PSN - Fatal error83
#2BrightHand23Posted 11/20/2012 10:10:17 AM
if you are referring to EASHL and not Be A Pro it's online team play where you play a single position for the whole game. You don't get drafted you join a club and play with them through monthly "seasons." you gain exp to spend on your players abilities by hitting certain benchmarks...# of wins, overall grade, games played. You can also get equipment unlocks that boost stats (speed, body checking, shot accuracy etc)
there are playoffs at the end of each month, and your team plays until they lose or win the trophy for their division (amatuer, pro, or elite)
it's a super fun team experience, if you have a mic and play at night you can message me on psn (psn tag in sig below) to join my club. Or look around here for a club that suits your availability. We play around 7-8pm pst (10pm -11pm est) most nights. Good luck!
---
<><><><><> PSN= Tesuji23 <><><><><>
#3CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 8:57:24 PM
Thanks! That really helped. But yea I was refering to EASHL not be a pro. I'd add ya but I'm way too noob right now I'd probably be a liability to your club hahaha!

I need to get a some games under my belt and see what I can really do.
---
----------
PSN - Fatal error83