The Gliches Are Driving Me Crazy - A Story of a Be a Pro Ruined

#11BRX5Posted 12/4/2012 10:07:55 AM
This was patched weeks ago. If possible go back to before you started decreasing in stats and continue from there after downloading the update.
---
(goodhockey.com) - won GHL cup in seasons 20, 24 and 28.
(metroho.com) - consistently reach the playoffs
#12The Amazing ViperPosted 12/4/2012 12:02:04 PM
CloneTheHero posted...
Yea plus it's always fun watching people rage quit during a shutout, computers don't rage quit unfortunately.

And there's something about checking a human player into oblivion, then watch the replay and you can't help but giggle a little :D

lol

Yes, they bounce up, do a flip, spin 360, flop down, bounce 2 feet in the air, throw their stick across the ice, fling their helmet in the crowd, bounce right back up, and skate off down the ice.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#13VeronicatheCD(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 2:06:50 PM
I'll have to get the info about my router soon then. Just played to the next year - knocked back down to 88 again from 98.
#14VeronicatheCD(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 8:34:21 PM
So far, so good. Kept my 98 rating and they're testing me on the first line this time, not the third. We'll see if they shamelessly send me down to the juniors again or not though.
#15ViraugePosted 12/17/2012 7:25:57 AM
BRX5 posted...
This was patched weeks ago. If possible go back to before you started decreasing in stats and continue from there after downloading the update.

This.

It was patched in late October (23rd), the same day as tuner 1.06 was released. Since this was posted a month after the release of the patch that fixes this issue, I would advise you to update more often.
#16VeronicatheCD(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 8:54:52 AM
I wasn't even connected to the internet on my PS3 when that happened. But, with the patches, I was still wrongly sent down to the juniors again. :(