What glitches are still common in NHL '13? (Haven't opened my copy yet)

#1SetzeraPosted 12/26/2012 9:26:05 AM
I bought this game today from the Boxing Day sales, but I haven't opened it yet because I recall hearing that the game menus were extremely sluggish, and a few other glitches seemed to be really bothersome. I've heard they've patched a few issues since release, but I'm wondering which ones still exist.

For the most part, I'll only be playing local (offline) co-op Season / Dynasty modes with my friend, and the occasional Exhibition match (there is no BaP or online use for me).

So the glitches that are important to me revolve around: menu navigation; Season/Dynasty features; broken tuner versions or broken options; game saves; and actual on-ice play.

Thank you to anyone that can help answer this.
#2PsychoD_BoyPosted 12/26/2012 8:22:11 PM
The game likes to do backhanders from the blueline with sniper accuracy. Even curving the shot to hook in like a shot in FIFA.
---
Welcome. You will experience a tingling sensation and then death.
#3Setzera(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2012 11:11:06 AM
Never even heard of curving a puck in hockey before. Sounds like something only the AI could do. lol

Any other major glitches left?
#4PsychoD_BoyPosted 12/28/2012 6:21:12 PM(edited)
I only play BaP so I'm not sure about glitches in other modes.

........okay!!! I know you said you do t play BaP but I need to rant.

If you play as a goalie in BaP there are some shots you have zero chance of stopping. And the sad thing is you know exactly when it's gonna happen. The defenders on your team will do several short passes right in front of you until a opposing player jumps in and takes it and scores. I watched my defenders STAY in the d zone with the puck while the forwards waited at the blue line. They passed to eachother 6 or 7 times when they were 10 feet apart until a forward from the other team skated between them and took the puck. He rushed me and scored by shooting under my left arm...while it was to my side.

This was with a goalie I created with max stats to test out the goalie mode. It happened in 5 back-to-back games without fail.

/rant
---
#5Setzera(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 8:14:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your goalie dreams being ruined by EA lol. Personally, I'm an awful goalie so I probably wouldn't have noticed anything unusual if I attempted to use BAP.
#6PsychoD_BoyPosted 12/29/2012 4:18:10 PM
Lol thanks. I et freezes every now and again but I'm not sure if it happens in modes other then BaP.
---
#7JDawg888Posted 1/4/2013 12:16:02 AM
Game rewards individual play more than teamwork. Major glitch there
---
PSN Name:Hjonez777
Do you fear death?
#8Setzera(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:12:25 AM
lol, This is true.

Well either way, I returned my copy, I don't really have time to play it anyways. If that changes then it works out, it'll be cheaper than it was on boxing day, around this time next year.
#9Jawbreaker87Posted 1/18/2013 8:17:37 AM
CPU defense can push you over, from behind, and steal the puck...if someone were to push you while you're ice skating- you would most likely just skate faster, not fall on your back. You'll know what I'm talking about when it happens to you.