The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Worth the Upgrade

#1jaylowerPosted 1/3/2013 2:51:28 PM
I have 2012, is it worth getting 2013? I dont play online just season and BAP.
#2The Amazing ViperPosted 1/4/2013 11:44:35 AM
I suggest like every other EA Sports game, buying every other one if you don't play online. Too many times have I spent $60 only to feel like I got an update. I usually do this with Tiger, Madden and WWE (although not EA). The mlb2k games? You could practically get 2k7 and its exactly the same.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#3The_Ecstatic329Posted 1/6/2013 11:12:08 AM
^ Agreed, I started doing this with the NBA 2K series. It's refreshing once you play the game. From 2K11 to 2K13 this year has shown some major improvements. NBA 2K12 would have been the between game I'd say. Probably just wait for NHL 14
---
It's spelled ridiculous not rediculous.
#4habbox77Posted 1/6/2013 1:47:20 PM
Do what I do: Wait until boxing day and get the games for 30 dollars.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#5este914Posted 1/9/2013 11:01:25 AM
Its alot better then NHL 12
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#6jaylower(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 6:25:46 PM
So far Im happ i got it, havent played a season/GM mode yet as I'm waiting for openind day rosters. However in BAP I'm finding it a lot easier to be a good goalie, seem to have better left to right coverage. My only beef is as a forward you seem to fatigue too fast, and its too easy to be the #1 pick, I like to have to work my way onto a NHL roster. My goalie BAP went in round 6, after 2 pre season games I was sent to AHL where im starting. Finally a legit single player mode.
#7jaylower(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 6:26:48 PM
So far Im happy i got it, haven't played a season/GM mode yet as I'm waiting for opening day rosters. However in BAP I'm finding it a lot easier to be a good goalie, seem to have better left to right coverage. My only beef is as a forward you seem to fatigue too fast, and its too easy to be the #1 pick, I like to have to work my way onto a NHL roster. My goalie BAP went in round 6, after 2 pre season games I was sent to AHL where im starting. Finally a legit single player mode.