The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Looking for a team

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Looking for a team
2 years ago#1
Hey. I am currently looking for a EASHL team to play on. I am not the greatest player, but I am not terrible either. I prefer to play a 'real' style of hockey (dump and chase, cycle down low, shots from the point and crash the net etc.). I can be as active as needed. I play RW, LW and can play defence if need be. I just jump into the rush a little bit to much lol. Anyway, if you are looking for a person to plug a hole on your team let me know. My PSN is the same as my username (flames34)
2 years ago#2
msg me, panini_press
2 years ago#3
Yo join mine. All my teamates ditched me. I'm a natural defensman, offensive defensman I should say, butI also play . While playing D I also jump into the rush if need be, not often though.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Graces f, Gran Turismo 5, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
2 years ago#4
i need a team) G
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Looking for a team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived