Does NHL 13 work on PS3?

#11Deck2199(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:22:36 PM
Thanks Tripz. I have never purchased a digital download before so I am somewhat nervous. It would be easy to get my money back if it didnt work?
#12tripZ504Posted 1/14/2013 7:02:28 AM
Deck2199 posted...
Thanks Tripz. I have never purchased a digital download before so I am somewhat nervous. It would be easy to get my money back if it didnt work?

A lot easier than a disc. May take a week or two to get it. Sony generally pretty good if you don't do it often. I've gotten 2 refunds for games either freezing all the time or completely broken ( Gotham city imposters)
---
YouTube - tripz504
#13The Amazing ViperPosted 1/14/2013 1:43:10 PM
The only digital download I have is GTA4. I have had it both on disc and digital. The differences between them are very subtle. If you ever drove as fast as you can in a GTA game, you know that the area ahead of you sometimes disappears. This doesn't seem to happen as often on the digital version. On the flip side the digital takes longer to load.

I never had the thought of returning so im not sure their policy.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#14habbox77Posted 1/17/2013 11:21:55 PM
Ok I must have god's PS3... (it's a 320 gb old slim model)

I've never had a single crash or freeze in this game,
Skyrim, GTAIV and LA Noire have never lagged or dropped in framerate.
LA Noire doesn't overheat my console.
and I haven't found a single glitch in Assassin's Creed 3 yet...

what the hell...
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#15tripZ504Posted 1/25/2013 10:26:40 AM
habbox77 posted...
Ok I must have god's PS3... (it's a 320 gb old slim model)

I've never had a single crash or freeze in this game,
Skyrim, GTAIV and LA Noire have never lagged or dropped in framerate.
LA Noire doesn't overheat my console.
and I haven't found a single glitch in Assassin's Creed 3 yet...

what the hell...

Must be. Lol. I had a slim 160 and gta lagged a bit (digital) NHL only does it when pulling somthing from their server. Skyrim nothing. I just got the new 500 gb model. Haven't tried gta4 but NHL done it once in the last month ( logging into HuT)
---
YouTube - tripz504
#16hatemenowPosted 2/11/2013 5:23:33 PM
digital has no issues. I have that copy
#17freestyle_reduxPosted 2/12/2013 8:01:28 PM
My Be A GM mode freezes whenever I sim forward at this point (played maybe five games or so) whether I'm signed into the PSN or not. Suffice to say I'm pissed. Anyone else have this issue? No other game is giving me trouble.
---
2/3rds and 3/4ths are equal fractions, newb. - ViperGTS_R
hey... don't make fun! That would be right.... if the 4 were a 6. - CanuckCowboy