Question about Trades

#1Magoo_01Posted 2/12/2013 4:04:50 PM
I am currently playing a new GM season, I have made a trade for a player it was approved but the player does not show up on my roster. If I go to the trade player screen he is on my team, but I canít get him in the lineup. I have also checked my AHL affiliate and he is not there either.
My thought is he has not arrived on the team but it has been 7 days in game since the trade, or he is a healthy scratch but I donít see where I can add him. Any help would be appreciated
#2DoctorNekoPosted 2/12/2013 4:09:34 PM
Junior?
---
Now playing:
Dark Souls, GW2, NHL13, BF3
#3Magoo_01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 4:15:22 PM
The player is Mikhail Yakubov, how do you find out if he is in Junior? He is 19 in game that seams a bit old.
#4tricky_onePosted 2/12/2013 5:09:13 PM
There have been times I've drafted a rookie and they wouldn't show up on the roster until a few years later or when their contract expired.
---
PSN torlon
#5Magoo_01(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:45:22 PM
He shows up to trade him, but no where else, if he is in Juinor's it makes sense but seeing as he is in the NHL I would assume they did a roster update since Sept no?
#6DoctorNekoPosted 2/13/2013 2:22:44 AM
Roster updates have absolutely no effect on saves started before the updates.

My bet is still Junior. I had 19yo sent to Junior before.
---
Now playing:
Dark Souls, GW2, NHL13, BF3
#7The Amazing ViperPosted 2/13/2013 11:27:44 AM
Magoo_01 posted...
He shows up to trade him, but no where else, if he is in Juinor's it makes sense but seeing as he is in the NHL I would assume they did a roster update since Sept no?

Go to contacts to find the player. If there is a junior logo next to his name you'll have to wait until offseason to call him up.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse