Question about Trades

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Question about Trades

User Info: Magoo_01

Magoo_01
4 years ago#1
I am currently playing a new GM season, I have made a trade for a player it was approved but the player does not show up on my roster. If I go to the trade player screen he is on my team, but I canít get him in the lineup. I have also checked my AHL affiliate and he is not there either.
My thought is he has not arrived on the team but it has been 7 days in game since the trade, or he is a healthy scratch but I donít see where I can add him. Any help would be appreciated

User Info: DoctorNeko

DoctorNeko
4 years ago#2
Junior?
Now playing:
Dark Souls, GW2, NHL13, BF3

Magoo_01
4 years ago#3
The player is Mikhail Yakubov, how do you find out if he is in Junior? He is 19 in game that seams a bit old.

User Info: tricky_one

tricky_one
4 years ago#4
There have been times I've drafted a rookie and they wouldn't show up on the roster until a few years later or when their contract expired.
PSN torlon

Magoo_01
4 years ago#5
He shows up to trade him, but no where else, if he is in Juinor's it makes sense but seeing as he is in the NHL I would assume they did a roster update since Sept no?

User Info: DoctorNeko

DoctorNeko
4 years ago#6
Roster updates have absolutely no effect on saves started before the updates.

My bet is still Junior. I had 19yo sent to Junior before.
Now playing:
Dark Souls, GW2, NHL13, BF3
The Amazing Viper 4 years ago#7
Magoo_01 posted...
He shows up to trade him, but no where else, if he is in Juinor's it makes sense but seeing as he is in the NHL I would assume they did a roster update since Sept no?

Go to contacts to find the player. If there is a junior logo next to his name you'll have to wait until offseason to call him up.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Question about Trades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived