HUT Help

#1TyphilaquilPosted 2/16/2013 12:25:56 AM
So I've played a good 20 or so HUT games now, and I'm struggling to get enough HUT pucks to get myself some decent players. I don't expect to get players like Crosby or Malkin, but at least players with better stats than what you get out of those in the beginner's pack. However, I find myself having to spend all my pucks on contracts after what seems like every game. How do I save up my pucks without having to use it all on contracts?
#2KDub-761Posted 2/16/2013 5:14:15 AM
I've found that it's better to use the auction house for my main way to acquire players, instead of buying packs. I've gotten some 82-84 rated players for 200-500 pucks. Just add some that you're interested in to your watch list so you can keep up with the bidding, or find a player that has a reasonable buy now price and save yourself the wait. Every so often I may buy a Bronze pack just to get a few contracts, or buy them individually on the auction house. It seems like you're able to save up pucks better that way. Hope this helps you.
#3tripZ504Posted 2/21/2013 7:40:29 AM
KDub-761 posted...
I've found that it's better to use the auction house for my main way to acquire players, instead of buying packs. I've gotten some 82-84 rated players for 200-500 pucks. Just add some that you're interested in to your watch list so you can keep up with the bidding, or find a player that has a reasonable buy now price and save yourself the wait. Every so often I may buy a Bronze pack just to get a few contracts, or buy them individually on the auction house. It seems like you're able to save up pucks better that way. Hope this helps you.

That's the only way to do it. Or go and farm an easy tournament.
---
YouTube - tripz504