Fed up of the "AI" in this rant

#1chickabumpbumpPosted 3/25/2013 4:38:45 PM
Im sick of my D and wingers sprinting up the ice when the puck is in the crease by my goalie

Im sick of how the CPU glue onto your players but you cant rely on your AI to do anything at all

The hitting is god awful in this and again the AI will bounce off EVERYTHING you physically do to try and hit them or knock them around or push them off the puck.

The faceoffs are suddenly impossible against the AI

No team plays any differently than any other team either, they will all fall for or try the same plays over and over again. If you stand still no one rushes to put pressure on you, I even did it for a full period.

I have played on every difficulty level, I have moved sliders, I have downloaded tuners and nothing changes in this!! Its **** ing infruiating. The game is fun against other people and these problems still retain! And things wont change at all because its an EA game.
and I will bet money next year will feature some hockey related gimmick, like bench clearances and just like the glass smashing it will happen ALLLL THE TIME.

Dont even get me started on the basic by numbers GM and pro mode
#2chickabumpbump(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 4:41:17 PM
No you know what I have more, maybe spend some god damn money and improve the UI and menus which look like a ps2 game and put some effort into the pro and GM modes.
#3DaCSSMastahPosted 4/2/2013 11:25:49 AM
If you want real hockey, got out and buy a stick and puck.
---
Graphic Designer since birth - www.cibgraphics.com
PRETTY + SMART: It takes more than good looks to make a design effective
#4The Amazing ViperPosted 4/5/2013 10:56:52 AM
DaCSSMastah posted...

This or like I've said previously in a different thread, adjust your strategies and understand what they all do and which to use to counter the other.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#5tripZ504Posted 4/10/2013 6:19:53 AM
The Amazing Viper posted...
DaCSSMastah posted...

This or like I've said previously in a different thread, adjust your strategies and understand what they all do and which to use to counter the other.

Lol. I was looking in TC post for that. And not once did he try.

While the game has its moments. Your entire post describes someone playing with default stratigies TC
---
YouTube - tripz504
#6The Amazing ViperPosted 4/10/2013 12:02:31 PM
What frustrated me was I nicely told him this in the Xbox thread and days later the same guy posts the same complaint after ignoring my solution. I would understand if the new post was 'how do I get my ai to not do/ do _____ using strategies' but the same exact post?!

* rips hair out*
---
#7tripZ504Posted 4/10/2013 1:19:16 PM
Ha ha ha. Ya.

Here's my take on the game and this rant.

Menus look good. But they are a problem. Thers too much goin on and is pulling data most of the time from the server. Causing lagg and freezes.

Ai is a lot better. You have to know how to use them. At default there not at Ther best. Go design custom plays with your players in mind.

Biggest mistake I see and even do at times is rush. Slow it down run a play. If your into basketball, think like that. Any time I see an opp cycle it around I know a goal is coming.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#8The Amazing ViperPosted 4/11/2013 9:09:14 AM
If youre into basket ball ignore the shot clock lol. >_>
---