CPU scores on 6 straight shots

#1WiiBrawlerPosted 4/4/2013 4:03:51 PM
So I was just playing this game as the Penguins against the Rangers. I was up 3-1 with about 4:00 minutes left in the second.

Then Callahan takes a weak wrister from a terrible angle and beats Fleury. 3-2.

Then Hagelin take a shot with like 35 seconds left and Fleury gets a peice but then it dribbles through his fivehole. 3-3

Then to start the third Richards somehow just skates through the faceoff and get between my dmen and scores on a breakaway.

Then I have like 4 or 5 straight shots. When suddenly Asham is in a puck battle in the corner an flips a weak backhand on goal and Fleury doesn't even react. 5-3

Then I change to Tomas Vokoun and immediately he gives up a goal on a weak wrister from the point that looked like an attempt to keep the puck in 6-3

Seconds later he is beaten off a wicked one-timer from Brad Richards 7-3

Then my goalie finally makes a save.

The weird thing was I literally had 3 more shots during this timeframe and many were way better chances. The final score was 9-3 and they ended up scoring on 8-10 shots to end the game. The best part was the last shot they took was off a rebound and Vokoun made a spectacular save.
---
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days
#2WiiBrawler(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:05:24 PM
I've never seen anything like this before and I have played through an entire season in Be a GM so I'm just shocked. Anything like this ever happen to you guys?
---
I heard Jesus was good at hide and seek remember that one time they couldn't find him for three days
#3PensHockeyFanPosted 4/7/2013 5:42:19 PM
Nothing quite that extreme, but I have had goalies give up leads by letting some weak goals in. Now in my case most of the time a lead is blown it's my fault; lazy defense, bad turnover, missed poke check, etc. However I have watched shots go in, much like in a real NHL game, where I'm left scratching my head as wondering what the heck happened. Still thats a tough break. I also play as the Pens and the Rangers can be stiff competition even without the goalies giving them easy goals.
#4WiiBrawler(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 7:42:50 PM
Yeah I was just shocked and by like halfway through the third I was kinda like watching to see how long it could continue
---