so EA only wants a penguin,blackhawk,blue,devil,shark,blue jacket,king, or

#1Microsoft_ZunePosted 4/22/2013 12:23:03 PM
jet on the cover of nhl14? I mean why cogliano and belesky?or what about the sedins? this whole cover vote is just giving me a bad feeling.
---
Ska Frost is the best in the world at what he does!
#2Axel2134Posted 4/24/2013 11:34:34 AM
I'm pretty sure EA doesn't make the decision, players are chosen and represented by each team.
---
We all make choices
But in the end our choices make us
#3DoctorNekoPosted 4/24/2013 12:00:48 PM
#VoteBeleskey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEN4oNZiIxo
---
Now playing:
Dark Souls, NHL13, Gundam Breaker, BF3
#4PsychoD_BoyPosted 4/28/2013 2:51:09 AM
We all know Jamie Benn is gonna win so just vote for him now......WHAT? I can dream can't I?! *cries in corner clutching Stars jersey*
---
DC Universe(PS3) - Pessimism Man HL DPS CR76
ALL TIME PATTY CAKE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!
#5static_240Posted 5/3/2013 5:59:38 PM
#39 Logan Couture PLZ!
#6tripZ504Posted 5/4/2013 7:22:23 AM
Axel2134 posted...
I'm pretty sure EA doesn't make the decision, players are chosen and represented by each team.

Then who decides? Only been 20+ years of ea calling the shots
---
YouTube - tripz504
#7frenchfried28Posted 5/6/2013 1:20:25 PM
It will never happen but if they want a Devil, go with David Clarkson. Tough power forward who deserves more recognition. If he played in Toronto, Montreal and a few others big hockey markets, he'd get more respect.
#8The Amazing ViperPosted 5/8/2013 12:34:00 PM
I don't disagree with MB for the devils as I fully believe a goalie deserves cover. I'm sure this is a rigged publicity stunt. To test this next year we should all vote for Tanner Glass or Frolik or someone not very popular or heck even that good.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#9rowgue34Posted 5/20/2013 11:19:36 PM
tripZ504 posted...
Axel2134 posted...

Every team has preliminary voting that determines which of their players get nominated for it. Every team gets at least one player in the pool and then they get matched up bracket style and fans vote which player in each matchup should win until there is only one left. The voting is all done by the fans and the NHL. You can go to the NHLs site anytime and see the voting status for the current round of matchups as well as the results of previous rounds.

EA can't put any player's image on the cover without the okay of both the NHL and the NHLPA.
#10tripZ504Posted 5/21/2013 6:40:58 AM
rowgue34 posted...
tripZ504 posted...
Axel2134 posted...

Every team has preliminary voting that determines which of their players get nominated for it. Every team gets at least one player in the pool and then they get matched up bracket style and fans vote which player in each matchup should win until there is only one left. The voting is all done by the fans and the NHL. You can go to the NHLs site anytime and see the voting status for the current round of matchups as well as the results of previous rounds.

EA can't put any player's image on the cover without the okay of both the NHL and the NHLPA.

Now yes. Was part of their new agreement. Wasn't always like that.
---
YouTube - tripz504