Why can you not choose what position player you want in the Trading Block?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Why can you not choose what position player you want in the Trading Block?

User Info: chaotix247

chaotix247
3 years ago#1
Stupidest thing ever. I really need a center and there is absolutely no defining quality on the Trade Block options that can tell CPUs "HEY BUDDY I'M IN DESPERATE NEED OF A CENTER"! I tried putting faceoff skill into the description and get sent RW's and LW's with faceoff skill apparently.
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - DMCHD, Far Cry 3, NHL13, BO2 (vaguely), MGR Rising Revengeance

User Info: tripZ504

tripZ504
3 years ago#2
Then go find a Center. Make a trade.

Easy......

Does everyone need the ai to do everything?

I see this all the time. Ai sucks. They can't do this can't do that. Yet simple human thinking solves 99% of ai complaints.
YouTube - tripz504

User Info: chaotix247

chaotix247
3 years ago#3
I need a center that's an up and coming center with decent stats to be a 3rd or 4th in the AHL so that I can have depth at center because I only have 6 centers in my system. 2 of them 1st line centers 88 OVR and 1 79 OVR with 4.5 yellow star. Others decent. How exactly am I supposed to find the perfect match going through each team?
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - DMCHD, Far Cry 3, NHL13, BO2 (vaguely), MGR Rising Revengeance

tripZ504
3 years ago#4
Paul Byron. Plays for abbotsford heat.

Let me know how he works out.
YouTube - tripz504

tripZ504
3 years ago#5
Ya Thers no scouting like other sports games have. Just browse through centres. Try them in exitbition games. Follow them for a few weeks. See how they do. Any player is Gona be a gamble. Even with a high potential.

It's a pain, takes some time. But is that not the life of GMs and scouts?
YouTube - tripz504
The Amazing Viper 3 years ago#6
Which line though? Bryan Little is fairly underrated for 2nd 3rd line. Stepan is a stud in potential in this game. Makes a decent 2nd line center with great potential for 1st line and is only 22 or something. Seguin isn't all that bad skill wise but I don't recall him growing great in face offs. I'm currently working with Zabinejad (sp? Probably slaughtered his name) I also don't recall if he's center or wing but I will look when I get home.
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Why can you not choose what position player you want in the Trading Block?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived