Why can you not choose what position player you want in the Trading Block?

#1chaotix247Posted 5/12/2013 9:56:21 AM
Stupidest thing ever. I really need a center and there is absolutely no defining quality on the Trade Block options that can tell CPUs "HEY BUDDY I'M IN DESPERATE NEED OF A CENTER"! I tried putting faceoff skill into the description and get sent RW's and LW's with faceoff skill apparently.
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - DMCHD, Far Cry 3, NHL13, BO2 (vaguely), MGR Rising Revengeance
#2tripZ504Posted 5/12/2013 2:36:22 PM
Then go find a Center. Make a trade.

Easy......

Does everyone need the ai to do everything?

I see this all the time. Ai sucks. They can't do this can't do that. Yet simple human thinking solves 99% of ai complaints.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#3chaotix247(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:01:30 PM
I need a center that's an up and coming center with decent stats to be a 3rd or 4th in the AHL so that I can have depth at center because I only have 6 centers in my system. 2 of them 1st line centers 88 OVR and 1 79 OVR with 4.5 yellow star. Others decent. How exactly am I supposed to find the perfect match going through each team?
---
Capcom needs to go out of business to learn what they have done.
Currently Playing - DMCHD, Far Cry 3, NHL13, BO2 (vaguely), MGR Rising Revengeance
#4tripZ504Posted 5/13/2013 5:27:39 AM
Paul Byron. Plays for abbotsford heat.

Let me know how he works out.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#5tripZ504Posted 5/13/2013 6:54:38 AM
Ya Thers no scouting like other sports games have. Just browse through centres. Try them in exitbition games. Follow them for a few weeks. See how they do. Any player is Gona be a gamble. Even with a high potential.

It's a pain, takes some time. But is that not the life of GMs and scouts?
---
YouTube - tripz504
#6The Amazing ViperPosted 5/13/2013 11:41:14 AM
Which line though? Bryan Little is fairly underrated for 2nd 3rd line. Stepan is a stud in potential in this game. Makes a decent 2nd line center with great potential for 1st line and is only 22 or something. Seguin isn't all that bad skill wise but I don't recall him growing great in face offs. I'm currently working with Zabinejad (sp? Probably slaughtered his name) I also don't recall if he's center or wing but I will look when I get home.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse