Anybody have the...

#1CloneTheHeroPosted 5/16/2013 12:46:12 PM
The EASHL Legend Gold trophy? A legitimate one, not boosted?

I've been at it for weeeeks now. I find it HARD. I got the games played mark achieved and the, whatever the other on is. I just cant get the A- rating. I'm stuck at a B rating.

I can rack up about maybe 3 A+ rated games in a row and make some progress, but then enivetably I get stuck with s*** teamates which results in a few bad rated games in a row and kind of derailes the whole thing.
---
Currently Playing: PS Home, Ni no Kuni, NHL 13 / PSN - Fatal error83
#2tripZ504Posted 5/16/2013 1:06:07 PM
Check you other positions. They all have to be at same grade.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#3tripZ504Posted 5/16/2013 1:14:16 PM
It's not as bad as last year but still happens. I got goalie l1 all drop in. My players are stuck too. Best way to do it is play one position only till you get it. Can't have lw - b. rw - a. C - c. D - b and have the overall bar fill up. Gotta even them out.

This year I stuck to D only and progressed really fast. Since I started playing fwd last few weeks im stuck.

Drop in is the worst place to lvl up. It's not boosting playing with friends or knowledgable mates. And boosting rooms take forever.
---
YouTube - tripz504
#4CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 2:54:34 PM
OHHHHHHHH Ok

I wasnt aware you had to have it for each position. I mainly play D. Does goalie factor into it?
---
#5CloneTheHero(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2013 4:12:37 PM
tripZ504 posted...

Can you obtain the trophy playing as goalie? Because it seems like it would be easier to get with goalie
---
#6tripZ504Posted 5/16/2013 5:22:07 PM(edited)
CloneTheHero posted...
tripZ504 posted...

Can you obtain the trophy playing as goalie? Because it seems like it would be easier to get with goalie

Yes you can get the trophy from goalie.

And no goalie doesn't affect player grade.
---
YouTube - tripz504

Edit

Players only get affected if they've been given a grade. So if your C never plays a game it won't affect total.

Hudge difference from last year tho. They really cleared it up. My guy in 12 has been locked for over 50 games.