The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Free Gold Packs

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Free Gold Packs
2 years ago#1
Just started at 1pm est. 2 FREE gold packs a day for a week plus double pucks and a new mega pack.
2 years ago#2
Sweet. Thanks for the heads up. 2x pucks this weekend too?
---
YouTube - tripz504
2 years ago#3
yup. In offline anyway. I think online too. 35,000 pucks for the mega pack or 5.99 us
2 years ago#4
2x pucks works online and off.

Better get on and snag my packs for today lol
---
YouTube - tripz504
2 years ago#5
I believe it's just 2 packs only. From the hut menu anyways. Haven't checked ea site tho
---
YouTube - tripz504
2 years ago#6
Only been playing a month, but it seems every Friday at 1pm est, EA has a promo or deal or whatever which lasts for about 72 hours. The Free gold packs are 2 per user every 24 hours for a week it looks like. The only down to this is you can't sell or auction anything from the packs. I was lucky to get puck bonuses in a pack and a couple decent players(84+). Nice move by EA though IMO.
---
psn--frenchfried28
2 years ago#7
My first two packs best I got was 30 game contract.

I've never had any luck with packs. Even last year. So for 13 I went and got the Stanley cup edition just for the hut packs. Well the case is nice too.

Everyone else I got thought the Auction and 2 from EAs Facebook giveaways
---
YouTube - tripz504
2 years ago#8
Looks like 2 only. Well over 24 hrs still says reached daily limit.

I ll try again later when my daily bonus pop up.
---
YouTube - tripz504
2 years ago#9
tripZ504 posted...
My first two packs best I got was 30 game contract.

I've never had any luck with packs. Even last year. So for 13 I went and got the Stanley cup edition just for the hut packs. Well the case is nice too.

Everyone else I got thought the Auction and 2 from EAs Facebook giveaways

Yeah i get the same daily limit message too.

Packs though, I got the luck a few times- Shea Weber, Patrick Sharp stanley cup, multiple trade teams cards, etc.

I deleted my facebook account long time ago. What's do you get from EA?
---
psn--frenchfried28
2 years ago#10
They would put up a team of the week card. hit the like button for a chance to win. However they made the choice, they would slip the card into you collection. Not sure when they stopped doing it.

I scored brovosky ( bad with names) the blue jackets goalie. And peter muller.
---
YouTube - tripz504
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 13
  3. Free Gold Packs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived