When is the final roster update usually?

#1jdotmattinsonPosted 7/1/2013 11:52:21 AM
I really only play online versus, but once every few weeks or so there is a roster update which cleans up the lines and adds remove players from trade or injury.

I'm an Avs fan and wondering if we will get Tanguay on the team before they are finished updating NHL13. I can't remember if last year we got any updates after the cup was won.

Thanks for any info.
---
PSN: Jdot-Mattinson
iOS Game Center: jdotmattinson
#2The Amazing ViperPosted 7/8/2013 10:22:59 AM
NHL 14 is the next roster update unfortunately.
---
The Rodney Dangerfield of the POW... Formerly the GSB
The Amazing Viper is your new board savior - MantleNotMouse
#3jdotmattinson(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 7:48:58 PM
The Amazing Viper posted...
NHL 14 is the next roster update unfortunately.

Damn. Well thanks for answering. I was sort of coming to this conclusion over time lol
---
#4The Amazing ViperPosted 7/12/2013 10:55:00 AM
What I did (in process of doing) was player movement and moving players as they do in real time. It takes some work and a little time but I've been doing it since July 1st so its not too tedious just a couple of moves per day.

I've also done some editing of attributes since some player are way too low, some way too high. Even when 14 comes out, the first thing I'm probably going to end up doing is modifying overalls and attributes and such. I should really put the file up for download for those that want somewhat more realistic numbers.
---
#5frenchfried28Posted 7/13/2013 11:20:57 AM
Would that work for HUT teams?
---
psn--frenchfried28
#6jdotmattinson(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 12:21:12 PM
The Amazing Viper posted...
What I did (in process of doing) was player movement and moving players as they do in real time. It takes some work and a little time but I've been doing it since July 1st so its not too tedious just a couple of moves per day.

I've also done some editing of attributes since some player are way too low, some way too high. Even when 14 comes out, the first thing I'm probably going to end up doing is modifying overalls and attributes and such. I should really put the file up for download for those that want somewhat more realistic numbers.

If I played offline at all I'd be all over that too, but I really only play Online Versus which automatically uses the newest roster update from EA.
---
#7The Amazing ViperPosted 7/15/2013 9:11:09 AM
frenchfried28 posted...
Would that work for HUT teams?

Hehe, they haven't even updated hut for THIS season lol. No sadly doesn't work for any online mode just offline. I play gm a lot so at the moment my rosters are up to date should I choose to start a "14" season.
---