Question about legends

#1CLURPYPosted 7/10/2013 11:17:39 PM
I generally skip a year when it comes to NHL games (sport games in general) so I skipped this game but will most likely get a next gen version of '14.

Just wondering were the legends from '12 in '13 with the few new guys they added? I love playing with & against the legendary players (after doing a fantasy draft) as it just adds more talent to the game and at times can make it more difficult (which makes it fun & challenging).
---
"Have you ever taken a dump that has made you feel like you just woke up from a 12 hour sleep" - Al Pacino
#2GS_MxyzptlkPosted 7/20/2013 2:41:18 PM
CLURPY posted...
I generally skip a year when it comes to NHL games (sport games in general) so I skipped this game but will most likely get a next gen version of '14.

Just wondering were the legends from '12 in '13 with the few new guys they added? I love playing with & against the legendary players (after doing a fantasy draft) as it just adds more talent to the game and at times can make it more difficult (which makes it fun & challenging).

No, they didn't bring back ANY from '12 (not cool) and if you want to use a 'Defensemen' 'Legend' your only choice is some chick who played in the Olympics. No offense to chicks. It's fine that they have a couple in the game (there's also a Forward female 'Legend'), it just really annoys me that there wasn't a greater selection of Legends, given the multitude to choose from. I had a lot of fun playing as Borje Salming with '12.

I hope the selection for '14 is much improved. Love your quote, btw. Best movie ever!
#3CLURPY(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 10:28:02 AM
Thanks man!

That really sounds stupid so they took out Gretzky, Lemieux, JR etc and replaced them with 4 or 5 players (2 of them being chicks? its fine but would seem odd seeing them in an NHL team / franchise)

oh well I guess I'll have to wait for 15 to see if they load it up with legends aside from a handful
---
"Have you ever taken a dump that has made you feel like you just woke up from a 12 hour sleep" - Al Pacino