Man the patch notes are truly terrifying

#1RapaleemanPosted 10/23/2012 6:21:02 AM
https://help.ea.com/article/medal-of-honor-warfighter-day-1-patch-notes

I can't believe they pressed a disc for full retail price with all of these known issues. A few errors here and there are one thing but reading through this there were just so many things that were practically broken.

My favorites from the notes include: "Fixed an issue where a player’s class was changing without their input", and "Filtering servers by name now works properly."
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#2Ice WeaselPosted 10/23/2012 6:30:50 AM(edited)
Sadly this is an EA thing. It's no secret that they are supposedly a horrible company to work for. They over-work and stress out their employees and rush every game to retail. They are so concerned with getting out annual editions many all their titles. This is why you see MASSIVE patches for almost every EA game right out of the gate. And honestly, after playing the beta, Warfighter desperately needed this patch.

Madden 13 was a huge P.O.S. until they fixed some of it with an enormous update.
#3MetalZoicPosted 10/23/2012 6:39:03 AM
I agree that games shouldn't ship until they are as polished as possible.

At the same time I'm glad a day one patch is addressing the main issues I had with the beta right out of the gate. Seeing that made me decide to go ahead and pick it up today. Thanks TC.
#4g4tsbyPosted 10/23/2012 6:40:41 AM
They missed deadlines so they had to release the game as it is, I dont see whats the problem with the updates most are for people who play online anyways.
---
COD COMMUNITY DEMANDS Zombie Survival Mode on all Multiplayer Maps
#5frostbite747Posted 10/23/2012 6:43:58 AM
Isn't that what the beta was for? I'm pretty sure the game went gold before the beta ended, this is probably just stuff they're changing due to feedback.
#6megadeth1117Posted 10/23/2012 8:26:12 AM
The problem with this game is that, had it been delayed a month or two in order to fix it's issues, it would be going against Halo 4 and Black Ops II. This would definitely cause the game to completely fail.