I heard Danger Close was developing this instead of DICE.

#1CommanderSteranPosted 3/4/2012 2:10:56 PM
This is good. The only good parts of MOH2010 was made by Danger Close. Hopefully it will be better this time.
---
PSN: TheFps_NINJA
How good is good enough?
#2XKisame_HoshiXPosted 3/7/2012 3:40:07 PM
Your FAIL. Thats you opinion., I am not ungreatful like you. And I loved DICE multiplayer say somthing.
---
Ore no itami wa...OMAE IJOU DA!!!!
Official Hidan of the Naruto UNSG Boards
#3You_Need_A_LifePosted 3/9/2012 6:09:22 PM
No, he's right, the 2010 MoH multiplayer was crap. That game was all about the Campaign, and if this one turns out to be as good as it looks AND has multiplayer developed in-house, it's gonna be a winner.
#4WM_PMCPosted 3/10/2012 7:57:33 AM
XKisame_HoshiX posted...
Your FAIL. Thats you opinion., I am not ungreatful like you. And I loved DICE multiplayer say somthing.

Just like this post is YOUR opinion. You do realize that not everyone is going to think MoH is the greatest thing since sliced bread, right? People have opinions and are free to share them. Stop getting so butt-hurt every time someone says anything negative about the game. They're not ungrateful, they just want to see this game progress and improve over the original. If you honestly think that the first game had no flaws and needs no improvements, you're the most ignorant and naive person on the planet.
---
PSN: WingNut125
http://w11.zetaboards.com/KillinginProgress/site/
#5sneakthief81Posted 3/18/2012 3:22:22 PM

(OPINION) DICE is AWSUM for what it does for the BATTLEFIELD franchise..but this isn't BATTLEFIELD..it's MOH..I'm greatful that it's danger close and not DICE who (OPINION) would probably try to clone warfighter into a BF3 bastard-child, and (OPINION) to me, BF3 sucked BIG-FLOPPY-DONKEY-D**K..that's just my opinion..

#6You_Need_A_LifePosted 3/19/2012 6:55:07 AM
After playing the final Battlefield 3 product, anyone with half a brain a brain can tell that they only used Medal of Honor as a way of testing Battlefield 3. That's basically what MoH's online was, a very early BF3 beta.
#7Fribbulus_Xax_Posted 3/20/2012 11:35:42 AM
This is encouraging, the MP might be good if DICE isn't developing it.
---
R.I.P. Moonshield-
Dec 2010 - Feb 2012
#8Sylus2015Posted 3/29/2012 10:56:35 AM

That's basically what MoH's online was, a very early BF3 beta.

They told you that buying MoH came with early access to the BF3 beta, right? What do you think they meant? ;)

Anyways, I think it would be naive to believe that DICE won't have their hands in this in at least some way. The game is running off of their Frostbite 2 engine. As much as I would love to see the game developed entirely by Danger Close (as I agree that the Single Player experience was top-notch and that if half the features in SP made it into MP, I'd still be playing it), I do get the feeling DICE will at dabble with this...
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#9ManOfChapPosted 4/1/2012 4:33:45 PM
MoHs online felt like a BF:BC2 demo. Im happy, Danger Close made great single player.
---
RIP Paco El Gato
GameFaqs screen name 2002-2012
#10B0vrilPosted 4/12/2012 8:17:19 AM
You_Need_A_Life posted...
After playing the final Battlefield 3 product, anyone with half a brain a brain can tell that they only used Medal of Honor as a way of testing Battlefield 3. That's basically what MoH's online was, a very early BF3 beta.

No it wasn't.... Not at all.