How do you change your Nationality?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Medal of Honor: Warfighter
  3. How do you change your Nationality?

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
4 years ago#1
I just started the game up and at the screen where you choose your Nationality, the game just automatically made me a US Navy SEAL, and I can't pick something different. I never chose to be a SEAL either, the game just forced me to be one.

How do you change that?

User Info: gamefan190

gamefan190
4 years ago#2
delete game data and start up the game new again?
Games - Medal of Honor Warfighter, Assassin's Creed 3, Hitman: Absolution, Far Cry 3, DMC, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance

You_Need_A_Life
4 years ago#3
I tried that and when I went into Multiplayer, it launched the "Welcome to Battlenet" or whatever screen, and I'm still stuck as a SEAL.

I figured out where the screen to change Nationality is, but it says everything but SEALs are locked. Do I have to play as a SEAL to unlock other stuff or what?

This is getting stupid...

User Info: gamefan190

gamefan190
4 years ago#4
delete the other thing, what's it called, Save Data I think it's called?
Games - Medal of Honor Warfighter, Assassin's Creed 3, Hitman: Absolution, Far Cry 3, DMC, Dead Space 3, Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance

User Info: xST6xAntCR

xST6xAntCR
4 years ago#5
Yes, you unlock more nationalities as you rank up.
PSN ID - xST6xAntCR

You_Need_A_Life
4 years ago#6
That's dumb. How far do you have to level up before you can change it?

User Info: Ice Weasel

Ice Weasel
4 years ago#7
Go to battlelog and change it there.

You_Need_A_Life
4 years ago#8
Everything is locked for some reason. What the hell? My friend told me that you should be able to pick a country right off the bat and have a bunch of their classes unlocked from the get-go. Why is mine all screwed up? Now I don;t even wanna play...

...EA had better be able to reset my server info!

User Info: SeiferFC

SeiferFC
4 years ago#9
Jesus.

You need to level up. On the top left of the screen in a match there is a bar. It has a name under it like US OGA Sniper or something like that. That's your next country and class unlock. On the MP menu go to the My Soldier section or w/e it's called. Hit the triangle button on each class and the flag of any country that's not locked you can use by hitting X to select it.

Voila.
This is the scene where you swear your undying hatred for me!

User Info: HakuShounen

HakuShounen
4 years ago#10
You_Need_A_Life posted...
My friend told me that you should be able to pick a country right off the bat and have a bunch of their classes unlocked from the get-go.

This is not correct. At the beginning of the game you only have 1 nation with 1 class available, unless you got the limited edition and/or played Battlefield 3, in which case you get a couple bonus classes.

As already mentioned, you gain new classes and nationalities as you level up. You will have access to all 6 classes fairly quickly, but the available soldiers will be a hodgepodge of nationalities until you advance quite a bit further online.

Any time you unlock a new soldier the game will tell you, plus in the main multiplayer menu a blue circle with the number of unlocked soldiers (and weapons and medals) will appear on the tab at the top.

A big part of the appeal of multiplayer for a lot of people is unlocking all the various kit as you level up. This is true for most any online multiplayer game.
"I'm convinced if a cure for every disease known to man was found somebody would complain about the taste of the medicine." - treacadelic
  1. Boards
  2. Medal of Honor: Warfighter
  3. How do you change your Nationality?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived