MoH Glitch

#1sexualconcussinPosted 10/29/2012 12:54:13 PM
In the mission "Finding Farez", at the part where Mother says, "He's hopping the wall!", Farez just freezes. Mother is facing away from him, and Farez is standing there like a glitched model.
Anyone else have this problem?
#2flame030191Posted 10/29/2012 5:35:12 PM
No, only major glitch I've come across is actually on this same level, I died shortly after the capture and it would refuse to load my save. I had to restart the mission. This was on Xbox, however...
---
PSN ID: armyflame X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#3hockeyislife19Posted 10/29/2012 8:59:24 PM
Nope...however the major glitch I ran into (xbox version btw)...is during "Changing Tides". Mother, whom you follow during the mission, kept shooting me and killing me. Seemed like it started after a certain checkpoint too. Right after you do a breach into a small building...and after taking out the 3 or 4 enemies inside...he would just start shooting at me and wouldn't stop. I'd try running away until more enemies showed up...then he'd start again. I tried restarting from the last checkpoint, restarting the mission completely...and even shutting off my xbox and starting it back up again....still happened. I was getting so pissed. Eventually I tried going into where you select whatever mission you want to go on and restarting it that way....and it worked. That was the only major glitch I encountered....just finished the campaign a bit ago.
---
*3DS FC : 3866-8037-7237*
*XBL: IYAOYAS05*
#4SamholyPosted 10/30/2012 4:44:18 AM
the major gltich is the campaign itself. avoid it and play multiplayer :-)
its where the game shines
---
Currently playing: Medal of honor Warfighter, DSTWO, Borderland