Jet Set RADIOOOO !!

#1stoney2005Posted 9/12/2012 3:21:23 AM
Its good stuff hearing Professor K yell that again. Sega did a great job with this HD update. So glad they didnt changing the formula (JSRF grafitti....) or add any out of place extras.

..playing this game gives me the urge to play Shenmue and PSO. Feels like the Dreamcast days all over again
---
Hmm a flag with the peace symbol on it. Your militant dictatorship can't have that, now can it Mario?
#2Jet_Set_Radi_GoPosted 9/12/2012 11:44:44 AM
If they put Shenmue up next I'd love it

And I agree they did a great job... Bonus JSRF songs are cool too
#3Ronson_6Posted 9/12/2012 2:44:54 PM
The Shenmue HD Collection has been done for a while now although SEGA doesn't feel that its the right time to release it unfortunately. They said that " it's not time for it to release yet" which sucks because Shenmue is probably one of my favorite games from the Dreamcast
---
What are you looking down here for? My post is up there.
#4United_WorldPosted 9/12/2012 6:51:54 PM(edited)
"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?"

"Easy. Just Burn Your House Down!"

*A couple of cutscenes later*

"I burned my house down, what should I do now?"

"How should I know, fool."

---
Give it to me, baby.
#5BahamutBBobPosted 9/13/2012 6:50:05 AM
My only problem with the game so far is that the reviews lied. It does have all the pop in and slowdown the Dreamcast version had. Which adds to the nostalgia :P
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#6Jet_Set_Radi_GoPosted 9/13/2012 3:39:36 PM
Ronson_6 posted...
The Shenmue HD Collection has been done for a while now although SEGA doesn't feel that its the right time to release it unfortunately. They said that " it's not time for it to release yet" which sucks because Shenmue is probably one of my favorite games from the Dreamcast

Whaaaat... Well at least they're prepared.

And to the other guy; I haven't seen any slowdown at all... And the only pops come from civilians I moved and had them respawn at their starting place.
#7hyperskate65Posted 9/17/2012 11:12:50 PM
United_World posted...
"How do I get rid of these nasty roaches?"

"Easy. Just Burn Your House Down!"

*A couple of cutscenes later*

"I burned my house down, what should I do now?"

"How should I know, fool."

Those scenes are my favorite in the whole series.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes