Few questions

#1YoradaPosted 12/10/2012 3:50:34 AM(edited)
1) Is there any way to quit tagging midway? In order to escape from the cops.

2) Any tips to spray rival gang members without getting injured? Seems you have to get close to them to spray, but you get injured the moment you touch them. -_-

3) Is there an easy way to reach tags that are high on walls? Wall-jumping doesn't seem to work for me.

This game is fantastic, but the controls sometimes make me wanna scream. I'm disappointed that they didn't fix it when porting this game.
---
Of course any game on the PS2 that includes stealth elements is going to be compared to His Holiness, Solid Snake. - IGN
#2BlueAnnihilatorPosted 12/13/2012 1:52:14 PM
1. Pressing L2 again while tagging will quit the action.

2. Always approach them from behind. You need to be close, but not so close that you're bumping into them and getting hit. Try backing off a little.

3. Can't say there's an easier way. It's not as hard as it seems though. It's just something you have to work on.
---
I agree with you, Blue. - FinalRockerdude, Vgmasta, ZeldaFan42, ObservanTeMK, Magoo111, E121Phi, re4master543, PJiddy, bloodmage3 (cont. in quote)
#3DDR MidianPosted 12/16/2012 4:47:22 PM
I can explain the high tags. When you go for the wall jump, don't jump directly into the wall, make sure you reach the peak of your jump before you make contact and it'll make all the difference.
---
GFAQs - Where anything is grounds for moderation, courtesy of selective wordplay.
XBL: DDR Midian / PSN: MidianGTX