Stats what do they mean?

#1Patriarch105Posted 9/23/2012 9:48:55 AM
I read the guide and it wasn't helpful.

I get that power is health but i dont understand the other 2.

Technique is how good they are at tricks? In what sense? Do they move in the air slower or something?

Graffiti is how good they are at tagging. How do you mess up tagging? I dont understand how this shows itself. ANd apparently the better the stat the harder it is? So don't you want a low stat here?
---
Playing SSF4:AE + SFxT
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#2ZatheirPosted 9/23/2012 7:43:13 PM
Not necessarily, the higher the graffiti stat is, the harder it is to do, but you also get more points for doing it without messing up. For example at the very start Beat will get less from a large or medium then Gum would.
#3Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 11:52:54 AM
What is technique and don't tell me more points because its not just more points the guides say so but never go into detail.

Graffiti is The higher it is the more points you get but you carry less cans and it's harder to preform.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#4ThaKillhaPosted 9/26/2012 11:49:08 PM
I always thought of Tech as mobility and speed. Such as how certain characters (Combo) are slower than others while other characters (Mew) are generally faster.
---
Tag: Chris/Xiao, Kuni/Chris, Chreddy/Tiger | SSF4: Rose, Ibuki | UMVC: X-23/Wesker/Trish
Even knights helped each other out, you know...
#5Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 11:01:15 AM
I get a different answer everywhere I go.

It's apparently some combination of points earned and various movements (Jumping, Speed, Gravity, mid air rotation)
---