If AC4 will be in Asia, in which part of Asia would you rather it be? Jpn or Chi

#1Armyboy5Posted 3/26/2012 10:37:24 AM

Japan has Samurais, and China has Ninjas...

Hmmm... :?

#2illuminatirexxPosted 3/26/2012 1:13:09 PM
doesn't matter...it could be both ;) ...to be frank i had enough Japan in Shogun 2 ;) ....but wouldn't mind it ;)
hehe would love to see a game placed in ancient Greece, or Rome :) ...since the devs said the next installment might be in the past (and not necessarily in the future after ac3)
#3halokillerzPosted 3/28/2012 10:10:47 PM

india

#4SERPERlORPosted 4/1/2012 2:38:08 AM
Ninjas are Japanese.

That aside, I'd rather go to China since I've seen my fair share of Japanese settings.
#5ChibiraziPosted 4/2/2012 9:24:06 AM
Japan,
finally a ninja game that actually utilizes disguises instead of just acrobatics and stealth kills could actually get very close to the real deal.
With the whole demon-mythos surrounding ninja´s they could make a whole new "fear"-system which one could use to make guards panic or stuff like that.
Yes china has its own quirks too but nothing quite as interesting as ninja´s for me.
Also if we are already at it,maybe Ubisoft takes some notes from the alchemy system of Shinobido.
#6LordKillingtonPosted 4/3/2012 4:27:10 PM
Japan up in this bish
#7illuminatirexxPosted 4/4/2012 5:33:14 PM
...why not Europe? ...France for instance ...wohoho...
#8AdicusDiojrPosted 4/6/2012 2:17:37 PM
I think Japan would garner more of a "respect" and "honor" attitude and code of ethnics. But seeing as how a big part of the game is spent climbing buildings and what not, I'd bet it'd be in China. But have to wonder if this means one Desmond's ancestors is Asian?
---
I picked up my 1st joystick 30 years ago; played Armor Battle on my uncle's Intellivison, and exploited my 1st in game glitch at age 4.~RI.P. Uncle Scott
#9jessemoPosted 4/7/2012 10:12:22 PM
AdicusDiojr posted...
I think Japan would garner more of a "respect" and "honor" attitude and code of ethnics. But seeing as how a big part of the game is spent climbing buildings and what not, I'd bet it'd be in China. But have to wonder if this means one Desmond's ancestors is Asian?

The developers have already said that Desmond's story would be concluded in Assassin's Creed III and that further games will focus on new characters and new locations.

So if we do get one in Asia, it'll be a different protagonist. I wouldn't mind getting the chance to play a female assassin actually.
---
"There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today'." - Syrio Forel
#10KuzuryuSubaruPosted 4/8/2012 9:42:43 AM
Would love it in China because the Chinese have lots of awesome weapons as well, and the only time you see them is in Soul Calibur and Dynasty Warriors. Games always have Ninja, Katanas and its variations and Japanese themed stuff, it would be cool to see some Chinese themed stuff.

Also, the Miao Dao (Two handed sabre) is awesome, would make a great weapon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miao_dao
---
Waiting for FF Type-0, FF Theatrythm, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Lord of Apocalypse, Starcraft II Heart of the Swarm, Skyrim DLC, Gundam SEED Battle Destiny