Smithers *ERROR*

#1crimzoncodezPosted 6/12/2014 8:27:26 AM
Okay so just wondering if this is an issue for everyone or just me, I'm level 41 already unlocked Smithers and to my knowledge i have left everyone free so they would be available for the Sacred Partchment tasks and Number 1's tasks.. So now i need to use Smithers and in the town census it just says *ERROR* next to Smithers. Just wondeing if it's just me and if there's anything i can do on my side..
#2crimzoncodez(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 8:34:20 AM
Actually never mind i figured it out, just incase anyone else has this issue store Burns mansion and then place it back in your Springfield and it sorts itself out, orior to doing this Smithers was locked in the Power Plant and i was unable to access him..
#3David_Mills7Posted 6/12/2014 8:52:18 AM
Most character mishaps can be fixed by storing them and un-storing them. Though I've never experienced what you have.
#4ghunt81Posted 6/12/2014 1:21:29 PM
Mine was doing that when I did "Money Fight" with Scrooge Burns...Smithers was getting stuck in the plant and showing error. I had to store the control building and place it again to get him out. Only seems to sporadically do it though.
---
OOOH YEAHHH....DIG IT
PSN & Origin: Rat_Fink_81
#5ChemicalfirPosted 6/13/2014 1:36:22 AM
ghunt81 posted...
Mine was doing that when I did "Money Fight" with Scrooge Burns...Smithers was getting stuck in the plant and showing error. I had to store the control building and place it again to get him out. Only seems to sporadically do it though.

That happened to me too, i didn't notice it until a week later.
---
"The ancient viking from the depths of Sweden"
Xbox GT: Chemicalfir
#6AltimadarkPosted 6/13/2014 11:13:00 AM
This happened to me, too. Couldn't tell you for how long, but by the time I noticed it, Smithers was listed in the control building twice.
---
There never was a post. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and refracted the light from Venus.
#7crimzoncodez(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 4:57:09 PM
I googled and turns out it's a common glitch, also Homer has a 60minute task which says "ERROR" too.. Think I'm just going to avoid that for now and a future update will hopefully address the issue.