Sacred Parchment Puzzle No. 10 (Two wheels transport the son of a king)

#11emanresuymstiPosted 6/12/2014 2:47:12 PM
Navex posted...
Is there a system for the daily 4 tasks? 60 minutes, 2 hours, 4 hours, and 6 hours...are these the times the 4 tasks will always take but just random in what order?

No, they'll throw 6 hours in too. Pretty random.
#12SaffronGhostPosted 6/12/2014 2:48:47 PM
emanresuymsti posted...
Navex posted...
Is there a system for the daily 4 tasks? 60 minutes, 2 hours, 4 hours, and 6 hours...are these the times the 4 tasks will always take but just random in what order?

No, they'll throw 6 hours in too. Pretty random.

He meant yes.
#13crimzoncodezPosted 6/12/2014 4:10:57 PM
SaffronGhost posted...
Questions like this is what google was made for. You could have instantly had your answer. Just sayin' :)

Stop being a tool, guy asked a very reasonable question if you don't have anything to say to answer tc, just move on you're slowly but surely becoming a nuisance on here.
#14SaffronGhostPosted 6/12/2014 4:30:52 PM
The question was already answered by the time I saw it. Who are you and why aren't you taking your own "advice"?
#15Wii3KingsPosted 6/12/2014 7:46:59 PM
TriangularTwig posted...

unfortunately they are random. yesterday I got two 6 hour tasks in a row and then two 4 hour tasks, which means that it was impossible for me to get all of the prizes for the day without being awake between midnight and 4am.

Yeah this has happened to me twice now.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2o9xRxB.png
#16AmlindsPosted 6/12/2014 9:22:48 PM
If I'm lucky I get the 6 hour task right before I go to bed. But it's not like I'm able to check often during the day either lol. This event more than any recent ones really requires you to check in often to maximize token benefits and collections more than relying on visiting towns in one large chunk of time. This event relies less on visiting your towns (although it does rely on your neighbors visiting you) than any event I can remember. But still... Be a good neighbor and keep visiting towns! :-)
#17NavexPosted 6/13/2014 3:56:00 AM
TriangularTwig posted...
Navex posted...

unfortunately they are random. yesterday I got two 6 hour tasks in a row and then two 4 hour tasks, which means that it was impossible for me to get all of the prizes for the day without being awake between midnight and 4am.

Hmph that's crap. I've missed out on the final task reward for the day at least twice because of this. If I don't get these things going in the early morning I never get them finished since I have to be asleep at a certain time for work. I don't see why they can't make it so the next time you log in and finish it you get whatever emblems you were poised to get and then it resets assuming we're talking you logged in the next day without getting a chance to complete it the previous day.
---
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kungfury/kung-fury