Quests

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I can level up fine, but I seem to be at a standstill when it comes to unlocking those quest-related buildings. So how do I get them?
4 years ago#2
How far into the quest buildings are you?
"All for one and one for all. You go first I've got a bad leg."
4 years ago#3
im level 9 and y cant acces to krusty burguers... dos anyone knows why??
4 years ago#4
Homer will start a mission where he says he's hungry and that's when you can build it.
Bazinga!
4 years ago#5
i just built the second building and got apu and it seems like nothing else is happening? Is there something i should be doing? nothing else is available to build and no quests are available?
PSN: amg123 GT: skilletbun
4 years ago#6
You may need to level up to receive new quests. The easiest way is to make friends,visit them and collect your daily 31 exp and $48. Imagine how much you can reap with 50 friends. There's a friends thread on this board, use it to your advantage.
Games waiting to be on PSN: Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom, and Shadow over Mystara
Now playing : Valkyria Chronicles 2, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
4 years ago#7
ok im level 15 and i have friends who play this level 11 and lvl 13 the person who is lvl 11 is at the same place as i am with quests.

to get quests (problems and solutions)

1) im sure u see all the buildings listed as Quest to unlock these You HAVE TO HAVE TO to complete the quests in order eg.. I can see the church and the tree house but i cant get them yet because i have not finished building the cooling towers (however some people are glitched in place) to fix this restart is the only answer i have found or just wait...

2) If the Toon/simpsons character is still doing the quest or the building is still not biult
these things must be done to move on (if ur toon or char is doing a quest they might not come up with the new quest till they are done) eg.. Homer is watching TV and i finish building the kwiki mart the quest will not come up till homer is done watching TV cause the next quest is coming from him

Hope this helps...
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
4 years ago#8
More info on the game can be found here

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_buildings
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived