Quests

#1GameGuy5Posted 3/2/2012 6:48:19 AM
I can level up fine, but I seem to be at a standstill when it comes to unlocking those quest-related buildings. So how do I get them?
#2aquasPosted 3/2/2012 7:42:09 PM
How far into the quest buildings are you?
---
"All for one and one for all. You go first I've got a bad leg."
#3cucostillaPosted 3/6/2012 4:18:13 PM
im level 9 and y cant acces to krusty burguers... dos anyone knows why??
#4A SpecPosted 3/6/2012 9:25:42 PM
Homer will start a mission where he says he's hungry and that's when you can build it.
---
Bazinga!
#5qwertyuopasdfghPosted 3/8/2012 5:19:04 PM
i just built the second building and got apu and it seems like nothing else is happening? Is there something i should be doing? nothing else is available to build and no quests are available?
---
PSN: amg123 GT: skilletbun
#6AznxknightPosted 3/9/2012 6:52:00 AM
You may need to level up to receive new quests. The easiest way is to make friends,visit them and collect your daily 31 exp and $48. Imagine how much you can reap with 50 friends. There's a friends thread on this board, use it to your advantage.
---
Games waiting to be on PSN: Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom, and Shadow over Mystara
Now playing : Valkyria Chronicles 2, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
#7kid109Posted 3/12/2012 4:51:04 PM
ok im level 15 and i have friends who play this level 11 and lvl 13 the person who is lvl 11 is at the same place as i am with quests.

to get quests (problems and solutions)

1) im sure u see all the buildings listed as Quest to unlock these You HAVE TO HAVE TO to complete the quests in order eg.. I can see the church and the tree house but i cant get them yet because i have not finished building the cooling towers (however some people are glitched in place) to fix this restart is the only answer i have found or just wait...

2) If the Toon/simpsons character is still doing the quest or the building is still not biult
these things must be done to move on (if ur toon or char is doing a quest they might not come up with the new quest till they are done) eg.. Homer is watching TV and i finish building the kwiki mart the quest will not come up till homer is done watching TV cause the next quest is coming from him

Hope this helps...
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
#8kid109Posted 3/12/2012 5:21:21 PM
More info on the game can be found here

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_buildings
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet