infinite money glitch

#1thehomergPosted 3/8/2012 3:17:24 PM
yesterday i was playing and stumbled on a way to always get money from houses. It worked for about 20min, i stopped for a hour and came back to the game to find it stopped working.

i woke up and logged into my town. clicked on three brown house that were ready to collect, the money landed on ground and i hit the bart and milhouse button. After that i quickly return back to my town to find that the dollar signs were still over the houses. i repeated the process and my money kept going up.

now it never works
#2AznxknightPosted 3/9/2012 7:46:09 AM
Yea this happened to me too but i stopped doing it because there were only a few houses i can collect and it isn't worth my time.
---
Games waiting to be on PSN: Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom, and Shadow over Mystara
Now playing : Valkyria Chronicles 2, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
#3kid109Posted 3/12/2012 8:01:56 PM
this does not work nor did it ever basically what happened to you was this

1) u clicked on houses and money fell (did it collect?) sure u picked it up right? wrong...
2) when u left and came back the $ were back but... what u neglected to do was look at your amount of money it never collected into your account so the time u spent picking it up was a waste and now u have to start over. this happens often and is what people are calling the level reset bug ... or part of it anyway

I thought this same thing at first but sadly this never worked the only glitch that used to work was if you were kicked off and your toon/char was doing a task it would sometimes create a new toon even thou they were already doing something this no longer works after the updates that have been done ( also you can glitch to have more then 1 lemon tree in your inventory but can still only place one at a time ... this no longer works either)
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet