How do I unlock more quests and buildings, etc?

#1Mister_MackeyPosted 3/11/2012 5:19:48 PM

I am a level 8 and so far the only characters I have are Homer, Lisa, Apu, Flanders, and Cletus.  And they are still limited to the same few activities to earn money.  There are items in the Buy list that are still locked even though I've reached the required level.  What else do I need to do to unlock them?

#2Coolguyre43Posted 3/11/2012 7:34:56 PM
i think it has something to do with how fast you do the missions because just cuz you got to a new levl does not mean you got far enough in the missions to be at the mission where you unlock a character
---
The Hunger Games March 23rd!!!!
#3qwertyuopasdfghPosted 3/12/2012 5:28:56 PM
I have nothing to do after I put the kwik e mart in? No quests or anything. I am level 6
---
PSN: amg123 GT: skilletbun
#4kid109Posted 3/12/2012 5:41:42 PM
ok im level 15 and i have friends who play this level 11 and lvl 13 the person who is lvl 11 is at the same place as i am with quests.

to get quests (problems and solutions)

1) im sure u see all the buildings listed as Quest to unlock these You HAVE TO HAVE TO to complete the quests in order eg.. I can see the church and the tree house but i cant get them yet because i have not finished building the cooling towers (however some people are glitched in place) to fix this restart is the only answer i have found or just wait...

2) If the Toon/simpsons character is still doing the quest or the building is still not biult
these things must be done to move on (if ur toon or char is doing a quest they might not come up with the new quest till they are done) eg.. Homer is watching TV and i finish building the kwiki mart the quest will not come up till homer is done watching TV cause the next quest is coming from him

Hope this helps...
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
#5qwertyuopasdfghPosted 3/12/2012 5:43:32 PM
i guess i need to restart how do i do that?
---
PSN: amg123 GT: skilletbun
#6kid109Posted 3/12/2012 5:48:38 PM
sadly to restart u need to create new account to me this is a pain in the butt if ur having this problem and you have lots of friends id just quit till they fix the problems and re-release the game but if ur noob and low level then by all means Restart and SAVE ALL UR DOUGHNUTS lol for items that boot ur EXP gain (you can also add ur old account to ur new account but u'll have to get a new e-mail ect...)
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
#7Mister_Mackey(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2012 6:30:03 PM

You can merge accounts to combine your donuts?  Or am I misreading that?

#8kid109Posted 3/12/2012 6:52:15 PM
Mister_Mackey posted...
You can merge accounts to combine your donuts? Or am I misreading that?

yeah no u cant merge... sorry.

im just saying that using ur doughnuts on items in the Premium stuff section is best (click on the Blue ( i ) to see what or how much EXP% you can gain from the items in the shop there.

(fastest way to gain anything is massing Brown houses...but only if u play this for a lot of time at once. But if ur only coming on once ever 6-12 hours then id buy what ever u need to that is closest to the amount of time that u comeback in to max the amount of EXP and Money u get every time u come to your town)

Eg I have 85 brown houses so every 5 minutes I make $510 + if u have % mod items ull get more I get $7 per house so im really making $595 and in 1 hour im making $7140

but this is pointless if your not playing for 1-2 hours straight a day (I have the game running while im doing other things around the house or at work)

so if ur only coming back once every 3 hours then id have 85 purple houses instead to get the most out of your game...
---
#9kid109Posted 3/12/2012 6:59:07 PM
Also a good way to get more EXP/Money is to get your Star ratings up also called (Conform-o-meter) too look at this click on your stars at the bottom left of the screen to see how to up each rating click on the word it's self

Eg. when i click on vanity it says Buy Decorations to beautify your town

these stars will be harder to keep up as you level up but its a non-doughnut way to get more out of your gameplay
---