Homer Buddha

#1KidddoPosted 3/12/2012 6:53:14 PM
Does anyone know how this item works? Is it an infinite supply of premium stuff or just a one time use?
---
Let the world devour you.
Still life...
#2kid109Posted 3/12/2012 7:04:01 PM
Homer Buddha Tips

1. Premium items are the items on the lists that you buy with donuts.

2. Buy a Homer Buddha you'll be guaranteed to get a premium item.

3. From a Picket Fence worth one donut to possibly one of the big buildings.

so its a risk you'll be taking but would be sweet to get something worth more then 15 doughnuts eh? iv only gotten a fence but my friend got the SPRINGFIELD sign worth 200
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
#3kid109Posted 3/12/2012 7:07:24 PM
sry 170 doughnuts...

ok so basically u have a 2 out of 17 to get something worth less then what u put in and u have a 15/17 to get something worth 15+ doughnuts Good Luck man
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
#4WazupPosted 3/12/2012 9:01:22 PM
That's true I guess but I bought 3 Buddha's and got 3 items I wouldn't have spent donut's on. Even if they're worth around 15 donuts or more I was pretty disappointed. They were a treehouse, apple tree, and a dumpster for 45 donuts. Woulda been happier just buying the squeaky voice kid or something for 30 donuts. I'll still gamble on buddha's if I save enough though.
---
Man, I hate these bastards! They make me shower every day.
They never let me get dirty. I need to be dirty. I'm Dirty Dee, dammit!
#5kid109Posted 3/12/2012 9:07:39 PM
yes but the items u got out of it boost your EXP and money gain by a % and thats great!!!
---
#6agenttanPosted 3/13/2012 12:35:48 AM
after reading this thread i decided to gamble my donuts on the homer buddha's. got the green dumpter, apple tree and tree with swing :(
---
Genius has limitations, but stupidity is boundless.
Proud 20,000,000th Topic Creator
#7Kidddo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2012 1:51:13 AM
I also got a green dumpster and a tree swing -_-
I broke even but still... Is it even possible to obtain the more expensive stuff?
---
Let the world devour you.
Still life...
#8kid109Posted 3/13/2012 1:53:49 AM
the chance of u getting something big are slim but yes u can iv seen it
---
#9WazupPosted 3/13/2012 9:15:23 AM
That is fishy as hell. You mean out of all three of us spending about 30-45 donuts, we all got a dumpster, tree swing, and an apple tree!? So suspicious.
---
Man, I hate these bastards! They make me shower every day.
They never let me get dirty. I need to be dirty. I'm Dirty Dee, dammit!
#10CountPopeulaPosted 3/13/2012 11:13:36 AM
Personally, I got the squeaky-voiced teen and Hans Moleman from Homer Buddha, and I also got 30 donuts once.

I've also gotten a few trees, dumpsters, and a picket fence. At least you get three fences when you get that one.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has gotten one of the premium buildings, though. It's not really worth it unless there's a chance of getting Hank Scorpio.
---
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire