what is the best way to make money?

#1maIafocaPosted 3/13/2012 12:57:35 PM
I figured I would just buy a bunch of brown houses and collect as much as I can, but that means I have to be monitoring the game all day. Is there any other way to make money fast?
---
Posted from my iPad 2
#2Mister_MackeyPosted 3/13/2012 1:24:30 PM

Blue Houses earn $150 every 8 hours so you wouldn't have to check them all the time.

You can also earn money by visiting friends every 24 hours.

#3WazupPosted 3/13/2012 5:40:36 PM
I think brown houses is the way to go. It takes a while of grinding at first, but when you work up to like 100 brown houses, that means you can get like an instant 600 dollars every session you game. It takes a bit of work to get it rolling but it's worth it in the end I believe.
---
Man, I hate these bastards! They make me shower every day.
They never let me get dirty. I need to be dirty. I'm Dirty Dee, dammit!
#4kid109Posted 3/14/2012 12:14:22 PM
The best way to make money depends on your game play...

Eg: I play the game while watching tv for 1-3 hours so for me the brown houses are best with 85 of them and the EXP boost from the Conform-O-Meter I get $7 an 2XP per house giving me a grand total of $7140 per Hour...

now this wont work if you only play for 5-10 min at a time but come on at least once every 3-8 hours if this is the case then you best bet would be to get the houses that are custom fit to your playing time.

Eg: the purple house is every 3hours and the blue every 8h and the white every 12h so just do your math and factor in your EXP and money bonus and you'll be fine ...

Does this help at all???
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
#5kid109Posted 3/14/2012 12:18:42 PM
I am apart of the people working on this wiki I have filled out a lot of the building info as well as quest info I hope that if you have any more questions that they are answered on here and once i am done the game I will be making a full walk through for Gamefaqs unless someone beats me to it.

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_buildings

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out
---
Everybody dies,Someone's carryin a bullet for u right now don't even know it The trick is die of old age before it finds u who knew i was holdn on to ur bullet
#6Mister_MackeyPosted 3/29/2012 5:59:06 PM

I currently have 99 friends and I get 3600 XP and $10,000 by visiting them every day.  More if I can find Sideshow Bob in their town.  That's pretty decent considering.