No Smithers?

• Topic Archived

User Info: KHWyvern

KHWyvern
4 years ago#1
And yet we have three Nuclear Power Plant buildings? Why EA, why?
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock

User Info: TychoZero

TychoZero
4 years ago#2
Post that question here, you might actually get a response. http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/bd-p/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out
Purple monkey dishwasher.

User Info: Ultimate3DSFan

Ultimate3DSFan
4 years ago#3
No, you wont. EA is just screwing us over as usual.
Been a Nintendo 3DS Owner/Ambassador since 3/27. (America)
3DS FC: 2148-8143-8703, PM and I'll addja!

User Info: Moogle_trainer

Moogle_trainer
4 years ago#4
Give it time. We just got Nelson with the new update
Pokemon trainer seems so much smaller on my DS lite. DSiXL has spoiled me........

User Info: CountPopeula

CountPopeula
4 years ago#5
Actually, they added Nelson, Kearney, and Martin with this update.

I imagine Smithers, Lenny, and Carl have to be on the to-do list.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire

KHWyvern
4 years ago#6
I was about to come on and see if anyone noticed that they just recently added Nelson to the game.

As Mr. Burns would say, excellent.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock

User Info: jordomac24

jordomac24
4 years ago#7
I would suspect they will slowly roll out new characters so as to keep people interested/buying donuts once they build pretty much everything.

KHWyvern
4 years ago#8
jordomac24 posted...
I would suspect they will slowly roll out new characters so as to keep people interested/buying donuts once they build pretty much everything.

Well, giving that there's a level cap, I don't intend on using my doughnuts for advancing anything.

Sure hope I get one if the buildings or something though.

User Info: jordomac24

jordomac24
4 years ago#9
Personally, I think they're majorly dropping the ball by not having Ralph Wiggum.

User Info: erickj250

erickj250
4 years ago#10
They're also missing Edna and dr hibbert
NBA: Heat
NFL: Patriots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived