Halloween: Answer to the trivia question?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Halloween: Answer to the trivia question?
3 years ago#1
Has anybody initiated the quest to answer the trivia question? Do we know the answer yet, or do you really have to have seen the new Simpsons episode?

If you get it wrong, can you try again? I'm none too keen to do the mission in case thats the only opportunity to try for the Home costume.
3 years ago#2
im sure the quest will be available after sunday. you probably need to watch it. or just ask about it here after it airs
---
Pokemon trainer seems so much smaller on my DS lite. DSiXL has spoiled me........
3 years ago#3
It's Zune. It was kind of an educated guess based on years of watching :P! But it was right.
---
GC ID: Triptheorist
3 years ago#4
how did you get the question to appear?
---
Pokemon trainer seems so much smaller on my DS lite. DSiXL has spoiled me........
3 years ago#5
I won't spoil it but when you get all the artifact pieces and put them together, an opportunity to answer a trivia question arises in the form of a new quest.
3 years ago#6
Sorry to double post, but you can get the question wrong and not lose out on the Homer costume. If you get right on the first try however, you get 10 donuts.

And thanks, the answer is indeed the Zune.
3 years ago#7
Yeah it tells you get it right first try for ten bonus donuts.
---
If you can understand this, I'm 2/cosC for you.
3 years ago#8
There's such a huge temptation to troll this thread... But I'll be nice and confirm its Zune.
---
If you can understand this, I'm 2/cosC for you.
3 years ago#9
It is indeed the zune
---
NBA: Heat
NFL: Patriots
3 years ago#10
LakeView9480 posted...
It's Zune. It was kind of an educated guess based on years of watching :P! But it was right.

Years of watching translates to i looked on the internet hahah.
  1. Boards
  2. The Simpsons: Tapped Out
  3. Halloween: Answer to the trivia question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived